Charlotte Dawson #45 Nobody sane would ever touch Pob so leave the Blondie alone & shut ya fat gob!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
About to get on a plane & a man set up a tripod & walked past everyone to the plane door being filmed. He couldn’t get on the plane, couldn’t get on as there was tape across the door but I can imagine this being Chazza & others. Sorry I’m an influencer. I just need to do my filming. 🙈😂
Bloody hate twats like this 🤣 I’d have walked right in front of the camera as well
---
Totally cringe. 😬

Seen 80 year olds with less saggy arses 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
For someone who seems into fitness he always looks puffy and bloated.

That'll be his diet of pints and ❄

Reactions: 23
Does he have his shoes on the wrong feet or are they just two ‘right foot’ shoes?
He just reminds me of a ventriloquist doll. He's such a weird looking guy. He's Paul Breach level cringe 😖

• Haha
Reactions: 25
lol 🤣😂🤣
---
So Dawsyshitetan has hit 100k followers (sadfeckers)…
Wasn’t she having a giveaway at 100k followers?…🤷🏻‍♀️🙄
---
These tickle me 🤣😂
I’m disappointed there’s only 60 comments. Her management must’ve got them switched off

Reactions: 11
The absolute state of her in that leopard print dress with that tan, she looks like a melted caramel barrel from a tin of quality street 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.