Cassy Clark #38 No school for bug n bun, let’s hope Johnny blue has brains cos the mother has none

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It would be so funny if that happened. If it did turn out to be fighter dude she shagged
I don’t know TL but I don’t understand how a man can be so stupid to get her knocked up especially as it was obvious she was trying, it wasn’t just an unplanned pregnancy. Now he’s gotta deal with her for the next 18 years at least

Reactions: 7
I don't think the baby is his I do think she was having fertility treatment and I do think that baby was implanted somehow I don't believe it was made naturally with Tommy and I honestly think she got into a relationship with him when he got out of jail to make it look like he was the father as it was the right timing and she's told him either it's his or they can raise it together and I think he's going along with it for whatever reason not sure yet maybe somewhere to live , money from her I don't know but I don't believe at all biologically the baby is his x

Reactions: 8
Seriously? Eat a bit of cake for your daughters birthday ffs. This is not a flex.
Screenshot_20240508-212502_Facebook.jpg

Reactions: 7
Well she hasn’t got no pregnancy glow has she 🥹 blonde is doing her no favours either

Reactions: 2
What a great birthday for bug…a meal out. No friends round to play, no age appropriate fun activities

Reactions: 15
Those kids have no mates their own age . It’s so sad to see how isolated they are . If Cassy was a real traveller there would be loads of kids at a party for her kid . But nothing , it’s miserable as an atmosphere . Her brows are shocking and she is the double of her mother with the hair. She looks so haggard and old , even with pumping her face full of knock off products from China

Reactions: 9
Cassy will be devastated in 6 months time she will be screaming Tommy Lee then

Reactions: 4
Where was Tommy Leeeee on the birthday then? She posted about her spending birthday with all of them but no sign of him 🤔🤔
And dieting whilst pregnant is NOT a flex 🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️ not when you’re skinny living off red bull as it is 😂😂

Reactions: 8
I thought the disco wanker/crap rapper was with someone, what happened?

Reactions: 1
Cass no one wants your bro as it will involve spending time with you Hun 🤣

Where's the girls cousins on their birthday I thought Cass was one of over 7 with her family from her dad...where's tommy-lees nieces and nephews? Surely being his cass's husband and he is the children's step dad they would be round there wouldn't they? TL dad as children from a previous marriage so where's that part of his family 🤣 oh they don't wanna be round her 🫣. Very sad for a 10 year old being dragged around for her birthday and no friends to share it with

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I don’t know TL but I don’t understand how a man can be so stupid to get her knocked up especially as it was obvious she was trying, it wasn’t just an unplanned pregnancy. Now he’s gotta deal with her for the next 18 years at least
I agree… she wasn’t allowed to say she was with him u til she was pregnant
---
Well she hasn’t got no pregnancy glow has she 🥹 blonde is doing her no favours either
She is a natural blonde

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
funniest post i’ve seen all week from a woman that injects her self with botox, tanners, smokes, vapes beats up grandmothers while pregnant, drives while on the phone when her children got seat belts on, proper mother of the year there🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 16