Cassy Clark #38 No school for bug n bun, let’s hope Johnny blue has brains cos the mother has none

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can’t believe what I’m seeing
---
He’s not even bothered just concerned about himself getting recalled
---
🙈
When was this? Omg!! Her bleeping daughter nearly got hit by that car. Those kids need to be with there dad permanently!!!

Reactions: 1
Why is Cassy so quiet when it comes to Jade, Cassy ann seems to be scared of her… Jade has said more and done more about Cassy then anybody else has funny how Cassy has an opened her mouth, Cassy and the trendsetter, the self-made millionaire scared of Jade Baker 😂 I hope them to run into each other Jade will bounce her peanut little head off the ground

Reactions: 10
Cassy 🤣🤣🤣🤣. Wants her 'YARD' to be an adventure playground for the kids and a separate bit for the kids... 🤣🤣🤣 Since when as her back garden been a YARD🤦.

The garden that's been took over by her cabin of doom 🫣. Steady on Cassy the traveller 🙄 YOUR DREAMING AGAIN

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Cassy 🤣🤣🤣🤣. Wants her 'YARD' to be an adventure playground for the kids and a separate bit for the kids... 🤣🤣🤣 Since when as her back garden been a YARD🤦.

The garden that's been took over by her cabin of doom 🫣. Steady on Cassy the traveller 🙄 YOUR DREAMING AGAIN
There’s literally no room there unless she’s gonna use Roccos dog area and cage her kids in there 🤷🏻‍♀️ She’s really trying too hard to be the good wife and mother now but it stinks of desperation

Reactions: 3
The girl goes from one bad post to another how the hell she making that garden in to a yard the girl needs help asap she’s got about 3 ft of space spare for her kids

Reactions: 4
Oh look proper gypsy wife now... She's cracked out the crown derby and they are eating off it 🤣🤣🤣 watch out for the paint falling off Cass from your snides

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Cassy the half breed German gypsy 😂😂😂 I can’t take her no more she a laughing stock .. anyone seen the traveller girls what’s app groups talking about Cassy 😂 I wish I could post the screen shots but I know slaggy reads this and can’t out the girls

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Jades been ripping the shot out of cassy for years. She never responds to her. Why does cassy still think she is fooling everyone that’s she is a traveller. She is trying so hard to convince people that know full well she ain’t x

Reactions: 5
Oh look proper gypsy wife now... She's cracked out the crown derby and they are eating off it 🤣🤣🤣 watch out for the paint falling off Cass from your snides
I was gonna say the same. Since being with tommylee it’s all my husband this and that. She is a rank gorger just an old tandom bike. U no when she is really trying to being traveller the fake crown derby comes out. And now she is buying off bunny there was none of that when she was with GB . Who has 1 crown derby plate on display she is a backward fool but u no what girls we are all jealous of being a scabby old bike. I’ve heard her nickname is Flora where she spreads easy

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
That video of the pregnancy reveal she posted for her brothers birthday, Angels face just makes me die laughing, she don’t even have a hint of a smile or happiness on her face and all the others except Sasha look like they’re thinking WTF.
IMG_6964.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The whole calling someone a husband who isn’t a husband (and keeps being deleted as husband) is weird. It’s not a flex or a trend it’s mental
---
That reveal video is cringe none of them look happy apart from Sasha and very suss posting without sound, bet you could hear a pin drop.

Reactions: 11
That video of the pregnancy reveal she posted for her brothers birthday, Angels face just makes me die laughing, she don’t even have a hint of a smile or happiness on her face and all the others except Sasha look like they’re thinking WTF. View attachment 2906136
I can’t see that video but how narcassistic posting your pregnancy reveal as part of your brothers birthday

Reactions: 9
For clarification. Not knocking Aldi, just our millionaire, Slappy, would have thought she’d be at Waitrose or Booths 😆

Reactions: 9
For clarification. Not knocking Aldi, just our millionaire, Slappy, would have thought she’d be at Waitrose or Booths 😆
She’s always shopped at Aldi though, ain’t she? I remember her putting their own body cream in the girls hair 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Her lovely butter she puts on her kids sandwiches Tesco basic range Stockwell I think it’s called That stuff is gross 🤢 but hey she’s a millionaire I don’t thinks so any amount of money I had I would not buy that tit

Reactions: 4