Cassy Clark #38 No school for bug n bun, let’s hope Johnny blue has brains cos the mother has none

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cass had hit the granny before the car got drove at her. So Cass knowing she was pregnant decided to start fighting putting the child at risk. So if she don't give a duck for the test tube baby then why should someone unconnected to her give a duck.
Exactly.

Reactions: 5
Video
---
Not defending Casey Ann but her child was stood there and she did gain some speed. Awful behaviour from all parties involved

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
Video
---
Not defending Casey Ann but her child was stood there and she did gain some speed. Awful behaviour from all parties involved
Think her crazy has been matched and doubled messed with the wrong one this time! kid should of been in house
---
Video
---
Also why doesn’t she look half starved on this

Reactions: 15
Video
---
That’s bleeping crazy but I have never put myself in this position, cass you live a messed up life so it was only a matter of time before something like this happens!

Reactions: 10
Jesus well soz but anyone driving like that at people needs a police visit imo. No doubt Cassy will have left out all the provoking that led to this. Why on earth TL wouldn’t be doing hand offs himself at a place that was mutual is beyond me. Is he brain dead?

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Her neighbours must hate living next to her.
what Cassy has done to the woman picking her grandson up is awful and fancy putting your baby at risk by getting into fights and infront of all the kids involved. The little boy watching his nan being assaulted by a woman who looks after him, Her daughter should have been inside the house. But driving a car like that at her knowing the little girl was there beside her and could have got hit is really bad. Maybe get out the car and hit Cassy back for hitting your mum. I think it’s all disgusting. All those kids are doomed growing up around all of them. What an example. This is the danger you put innocent kids in bringing all that to your door.

Reactions: 24
there we go always more to it she’s always the one that starts everything then plays the victim!!!
100% I bet any money she started tit then cries wolf when it went wrong. I haven’t seen the video but sounds like the other side didn’t act too well either

Reactions: 5
Was that the latest tic tok - Cassy's take on Grand Theft Auto but in Rainham. 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 All fucked up wrongens,, these are breeding bleeping adults.

Reactions: 7
That's awful, no excuse for it. The driver could have killed them.

Who was trying to get out of the rear drivers door?

Reactions: 15
That's awful, no excuse for it. The driver could have killed them.

Who was trying to get out of the rear drivers door?
And prior to that Cassy could of killed her unborn baby and the girls mother by repeatedly smashing her in the head 10 times with an object..... You can't stand there giving it a d fighting I cri t of ya child when being pregnant and not expecting duck all back. She's stood there shoyting her bleeping gob off, after smashing the girls mother in the head. They were in the car! Why she wants to row Infront of the little boy and her girl I do not know! But you can't be acting that wayand expect nothing back....... Let's not forget when she turned up at jess's house swinging crow bars with bill and her brothers.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
An object you can come back from - a car driving into a human, let alone a pregnant one well I know which one I’d choose

they’re all unhinged but wow using a car as a weapon is a disgrace

Reactions: 28
And prior to that Cassy could of killed her unborn baby and the girls mother by repeatedly smashing her in the head 10 times with an object..... You can't stand there giving it a d fighting I cri t of ya child when being pregnant and not expecting duck all back. She's stood there shoyting her bleeping gob off, after smashing the girls mother in the head. They were in the car! Why she wants to row Infront of the little boy and her girl I do not know! But you can't be acting that wayand expect nothing back....... Let's not forget when she turned up at jess's house swinging crow bars with bill and her brothers.

Hitting someone with an object is bad.

Trying to run people over with a car, is a different game altogether

Reactions: 19
Having a scrap is totally different to driving a motor at someone and a child. Jess needs a beating just as much as cass I think. Silly girls need to grow up look after the children involved one big show up for em all over baby names and ex baby daddy’s it’s a holy show

Reactions: 16
Her neighbours must hate living next to her.
what Cassy has done to the woman picking her grandson up is awful and fancy putting your baby at risk by getting into fights and infront of all the kids involved. The little boy watching his nan being assaulted by a woman who looks after him, Her daughter should have been inside the house. But driving a car like that at her knowing the little girl was there beside her and could have got hit is really bad. Maybe get out the car and hit Cassy back for hitting your mum. I think it’s all disgusting. All those kids are doomed growing up around all of them. What an example. This is the danger you put innocent kids in bringing all that to your door.
Imagine paying over half a million pounds for a house and your neighbour is some council estate chav, that sort of tit happens on council estates not here! She is pure scum

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Oo nothing anyone can say the video does look bad for the driver... but like someone said she cut out the first of it where she was probably mouthing off...
Sad for all the children involved in this tit show

Reactions: 1
Half you lot need your heads checked ..I do not care what she done or how she done it attempting to cause serious harm to cassy is one thing … but children and unborn babies there is zero justification bleeping zero … let them all live their feral life how they see fit there all as bad as one another all them so called adults/mothers/gramdmothers ..
putting innocent kids lives at risk and giving them trauma to carry with them for lifetime is unforgivable …
I hope they all have social knocking to protect the whole lot of them children Becouse this is horrific viewing absolute hill billy behaviour…

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Jess was driving you can see the mum and little tl running after the car drives towards cassy

Reactions: 2