Caroline Stanbury #8 Real Housewives of Dubai how the mighty have shrunk

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was he just confused from which account he replied …? 🤔
---
And another one ….
Now that is funny!! My Gawd he is just as dumb as he is annoying with his childish immature behavior. I don't like the word dumb and it really isn't a nice thing to say about someone but it just describes him for all he is. And we are to believe this manchld has a MBA?
---
He is out for a meal with his Mum and just said a lovely romantica meal ay ay🤦🏻‍♀️
Mommy for sure is paying for her grown ass son's dinner or he is getting paid to stay at another beach resort. That is what this manchild considers a job. Imagine, this is what he considers work. No one even his mother respect this loser at this point.
---
Finally decided it is time to rebrand the podcast, only 18 months after getting remarried
Here is a good title- "How I fu#ked my life up by meeting and marrying a lying unemployed grifter" In typical fashion she is too lazy to do the research to find a title that fits the content of her podcast so she does what she normally does- ask people to do it for her. I love how she says that she has like a gazillion listeners. Does she not realize that the majority of us have a brain and know that's not true and anyone that even clicks on it is part of the count. She knows, that we know, anyone with a brain knows that she is just rambling on for 30 minutes with absolutely no thought or preparation put into it. I can't imagine a serious podcasters that spends years growing their product would - say, hey can you all give me suggestions for a new name.
---
So I guess his definition of working is going to another resort where he eats, get's massages, swims and basically vacations for another week. But brings his mother along this time. This is the same loser that spent 30 minutes complaining on their podcast how exhausted he is from taking care of 3 kids on vacation. Any he wonders why people laugh at him and show no respect. I guess he figured throwing his mother in on this vacation would make him look like the prodigal son instead it showed a creepier side to him.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Her body language here; you could sail the QE2 between them😳 and is she wearing breeze blocks on her feet? She has absolutely no sense of style 🤢
Why does she wear those bloody awful shoes with EVERYTHING 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I wonder if he ever had a serious girlfriend before CS. he seems awkward around women. I still can't get past how he suggested taking the baby out of CS half way through if she got ill....WTF.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
CS is throwing a bit of zingers towards IQ these last couple of days. There's one I didn't screen shot but he's basic in the water topless and she writes "time for you to come back, you are enjoying this life a little too much" or something in that manner. Well yeah, CS, you are the one who got him used to it what do you expect??
The first "gift" he got her (Exhibit A) : she adds that he paid for it..so she knows we know he never buys her anything!
Exhibit B: I also want to know why he asked his mother to take this picture. Like he just sat there at the dinner table and said "mommy mommy, I'm going to open my shirt up and you take a picture of me while I have an expression like I'm having a bj being performed"? In no possible manner is this normal. CS pointing it out, means she sees it too. But as she's just lonely with no friends in Dubai that want to hang with her, she'd rather be with this fool. Sad

Attachments

• Sick
How funny that he answered himself on her feed but forgot to change his account back to his, :D. I think CS stated in an old podcast that he didn't have much 'experience' and she was his first serious 'girlfriend'.

He only gets freebies because of CS, so I wonder if the trip to Bali was supposed to be the two of them (or three of them with the MIL) she backed out and passed it on to him and his mother. Not like her to miss out on a vacation and no one wants to be in Dubai in August.

She is looking absolutely terrible, the one of her by the pool in her house :oops:.

I imagine he is a necessary evil at the moment for CS, she needs him, who else would she take for free 'influencer' dinners and hotel stays. It is interesting that there are no more assistants working feverishly at the dining room table anymore and no further talk of an office for her staff. Throwing out the rebranding request, in the hope that someone will do it for nothing for her. But she must have someone calling around looking for freebies in return for SM advertising, though. He is only her bag carrier and boy Friday now, I would think she totally ignores him when they are not on camera and it's' not for some promotion or other. Had to laugh at the comment above about her saying she has a gazillion listeners on her podcast, if Meghan Markle couldn't make a podcast work, then I think CS is a bit delusional if she thinks hers is a success.

I wonder if there will continue to be a backlash against influencers now and their requests for free services and items since that baker lady exposed the influencer in the UK, I think maybe influencers time is coming to an end. I have decided now that I am going to make a concerted effort to NOT buy from any company who uses influencer to advertise.

Reactions: 7
Influencer marketing is definitely on the way out. It’s just too risky for brands. I have noticed a lot more traditional style advertising appearing on socials, e.g beautiful product shoots etc and I’m all for it. I suspect CS had planned to go to Bali with Sergio to ‘recover’ from her European holiday with the kids. But I suspect they had last minute reshoots for RHODBX and she had to stay home and work. So he took his mom along as they had probably already signed the contract. I strongly suspect that they can’t afford staff of any kind. Dubai has got so much more expensive and the government are constantly bringing in new taxes, on individuals and on businesses, not to mention the emiratisation rules. Sergio has no chance of finding any sort of paid employment in Dubai. Apart from as a kids football coach or manny. 😂🤣😂🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 6
The best fake present was this year when he supposedly bought her a Hermes bag in white. Looking back on her photos she clearly was using it a couple of weeks prior to her birthday. Also there is no way they wouldn’t have put an unboxing on her stories if he really had bought it.

She was tagging a bloody window cleaning company yesterday. That’s a new low.

After the backlash of ‘cakegate’ in the UK, I really hope Companies will now take notice of us mere mortals and stop handing out freebies to these ‘influencers’. I have no issue with people promoting goods but for CS it really is just free items, dog nursery, dog food, cosmesurge or whoever it is nowadays. They jump ship pretty quickly. I don’t see what the Hotel chain could possibly get from Manchild tagging them 🤷🏻‍♀️

When the inevitable happens let’s see what freebies are available to him …..🍿

It's absolutely amazing how this women has gone from a life of privilege less then 5 years ago to scraping together anything she can possibly do to make enough money to pay the bills month to month. In hindsight, I am sure she is saying- damn life with Cem was not that bad! She keeps saying she and her sidekick are building this empire. With what? How exactly are they building this empire? Where are they getting the funds to build this empire? She is a middle aged women with a past history of a company that she claims was so successful - reality is it went bankrupt and landed her in a 8 year legal battle. She won- but not sure what that means. The bottom line is her company went bankrupt. She was the face of a plastic surgery that's CEO was a friend of her. He leaves the company- she is no longer associated with them. She is on a defunct reality show that no one is the States watches and if they do she is not liked. She said she is the name of a brand- not sure what that brand is- maybe she will tell us if she reads this post. She has a podcast that brings in pennies- they are only successful when they have millions of viewers- she is not in the same league. So that leaves her to tagging with any company that she can get for free to keep her household going without paying for it. Window washing, plates, dog food, sheets, blankets, teeth whitening, traveling, meals, clothes, jewelry, clothes that she wears one day and is selling the next day, this is just a small list. If Sergross is the other part that is building this empire- he is too busy traveling with is mother and posting uncomfortable videos and conversations. So, he has no job. The reality is she knows we know- her gig is up.
---
The story is as old as dirt. Middle aged women has a mid life crisis meets and gets targeted by a young latin who plays her like a fiddle. IF she was smart she would get more respect and possibly get some self respect back if she ends this charade - lets Sergross go and possibly he can move on and have a life that most 28 year old men have. Marry, have kids, whatever. She could focus in on raising her children enjoying her friends and maybe date. Just a thought.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
don’t follow them too closely anymore since they finished the house but is there any indication that they read these posts? Surely she realises that people aren’t as envious of her “toyboy” as she originally seemed to think?

Reactions: 1
I had a long drive yesterday and I listened to the latest podcast. 90% of it was her talking about how everyone asks her about the fact he doens't work and she is still going on about his "soccer money". She said they are in business together and he's in Bali for his own work and he's "so excited" about it. She DID say "I ran away with a 24 year old". She is still saying that he adds so much to her life and her family are her "friends"...because wait for it...BOARDING SCHOOL!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Looking at her house up for sale...how did she go from that to where she is now? no doubt she would spin it and say she is happier but its shocking where she has ended up.

Reactions: 2