Caroline Hirons #33 Bad reviews are deleted, the skin ain’t rocking and The Freaks feel cheated…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Found this bio that she's currently using but I think they are way overdue for an update as the last few kits don't even sell out after days/weeks!

View attachment 2925219

In any case, this is such an arrogant bio... "change the fortune of a business overnight"... meh!
Definitely needs a complete update.

Millions across her social media? She has less than 1mil between IG and the freaks group.
Also, which awards has her brand and app won? I don’t even think I’ve seen them nominated on anything though I might be wrong.

Reactions: 6
Horrible bag. Also I just can't get "Skin Rocks" as a brand/ saying. It's clumsy and just tit.

Reactions: 16
I don't get it - it's a tacky looking beach bag. Sorry mesh tote.
The desperation is real at this point.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I've walked past Liberty about 3 times in the past month. Her counter backs onto the window and it's clear to see that the counter is empty. The other day I saw the staff member with her elbows on the counter chatting to a staff member from one of the other counters. #slowday?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Horrible bag. Also I just can't get "Skin Rocks" as a brand/ saying. It's clumsy and just tit.
To my non-native ears it sounds like a skin condition. "He has skin rocks" something like kidney stones.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Oh good lord. She’s bussed in Greg to try and shill the tote bag on the “it’s not a pop up” counter trying to drum up some trade.

Who is this guy? I was at the Lisa Eldridge counter the other week and he was on the Skin Rocks one.

Reactions: 3
No lives again this week (unless I missed it)? I get the distinct impressions there is something odd going on

I have bought products before from counters in the past like Estée Lauder or Clinique etc and they’ve had merch like this.. it’s so 1990’s I’ve said to them to leave the bag, I don’t need more of them but take the freebies to try… it’s like a joke that she’s pushing that mesh bag and who wants it with her logo on it too? It’s embarrassing!!!!! So obviously a ‘free gift’ eurgh

Reactions: 8
Who is this guy? I was at the Lisa Eldridge counter the other week and he was on the Skin Rocks one.
Quoting myself!

Sales and education manager. Not seen much of him on her socials but I haven’t really been checking much

Reactions: 5
I have bought products before from counters in the past like Estée Lauder or Clinique etc and they’ve had merch like this.. it’s so 1990’s I’ve said to them to leave the bag, I don’t need more of them but take the freebies to try… it’s like a joke that she’s pushing that mesh bag and who wants it with her logo on it too? It’s embarrassing!!!!! So obviously a ‘free gift’ eurgh
So true! My mum when I was a teen always had a estee L or Clinique freebie. Usually a toiletries bag, but she definitely had a (thin) weekend type hold-all before too.

A misogynist, ageist hole that Hirons has on payroll. He's been on a few of her lives and come out with some crappy "banter" and anecdotes mostly at the expense of older women.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
No lives again this week (unless I missed it)? I get the distinct impressions there is something odd going on
She's completely lost interest hasn't she? I genuinely can see her mindset being as the Freaks haven't bombarded Liberty, or ensured the kits sell out within hours, she's sulking and punishing them. Probably trying to find out their kids domain names
#Idontcare #Ineverholdagrudge

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Brand offers for the sell out (not) Spring Clean kit. Don't all rush for the MZ Skin moisturiser 😄

Screenshot_2024-05-10-13-39-30-33_1c337646f29875672b5a61192b9010f9.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.