Caroline Hirons #33 Bad reviews are deleted, the skin ain’t rocking and The Freaks feel cheated…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She needs to stop being so lazy and start getting The Children to scrape out some jars as soon as she knows what’s going in a kit, restart the regular empties, and put the products she knows are going to be in a kit in the empties. That’s how she sold before. That’s why they trusted her ‘look, I really like this thing, I’ve used it to the end, bla bla bla’. It’s not difficult FFS🙄
That’s where she’s boxed herself into a corner though, as everyone will question why she isn’t using her own brand regularly if she starts showings loads of empties by other brands. She wants people to be loyal to her own average, overpriced and boring brand, but her influencer power came from marketing the products of other brands and telling people who she thought was best (that month).

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Ok so things are really getting serious now. The Kit concept needs to either be binned or radically reduced.

The Oaf will be truly apopleptic, which is quite frankly, a delicious thought.

What do most of us do? Buy a kit, try the contents, if we love something, we re-purchase and stick with it. We don't constantly need a barrage of products thrown at us every three months for a massive discount when we've found tried, trusted and loved skincare. So much stuff will lie unused as we just don't have a use/need for it. And GWP are a total waste of money, she's really taking her audience for fools with a crappy holiday bag.

I'm the same age as Nanna (a few precious months younger actually...and my skin looks better but..heyho...) and I'm at the age where I've found my holy grail (Dr Sam Bunting) and won't change now as I'm too scared to create problems with my skin. What's worse with Kits recently is Hirons herself doesn't appear to particularly love or recommend any of the items in them. As someone said here, she couldn't really be arsed launching this last one.

Some Freaks are die hard idiots who don't even need to look at Kit contents before they buy. But there isn't enough of them to keep that Somerset mansion in light bulbs imo.
---

'IT'S NOT A POP UP!!!' 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂
Hirons has ruined her kit concept all by herself. By letting her head get more and more inflated every day. A couple of years ago she said the freaks had demanded more kits in a year, So she gave them what they wanted. Hirons went with the die hard freaks, not the majority. Add to that the cost of living crisis, the moment 5 kits went on sale she hasn't sold out a kit since then

Add to the kit tit show there's been bi monthly SR launches she's over saturated her own market. Which I find extremely amusing. How the mighty has fallen 😂😂

It's not substantiable to keep throwing a routine of skincare out, with brands no one has heard of. Gone are the days that Freaks could make their money back quickly by selling bits of kits on the selling groups.

With budget skincare being released more and more and people realising they don't need a 3 billion step routine.

Like you I've found what works for my skin and I'm happy with how my skin is, so I'm certainly not going to be taking advice from someone who burns her face off in Italy and sandpapers her forehead, as her skin can take it. I'm also not sitting in front of my window smothered in spf 50.

Hirons is aging quicker than milk goes off. No amount of filler, facials etc is going to stop that happening 😂

Reactions: 15
It's hard to know, if you're a brand, what the advantage is to being in a kit (other than offloading short dated stock). The first time, ok, you provide a huge discount and are funnelled towards a large number of self-acknowledged skincare obsessives, which is a pretty niche demographic of people who will pay for expensive products disproportionate to their income. Perhaps they will become repeat purchasers, and make offering such a huge discount worthwhile.

Second time round though? The repeat purchasers you've got already, and the focus is on new stuff. The last thing you want is a flood of your product on the selling group (price fixed, illegally) to tarnish your brand, making it look less desirable.

Reactions: 8
She needs to stop being so lazy and start getting The Children to scrape out some jars as soon as she knows what’s going in a kit, restart the regular empties, and put the products she knows are going to be in a kit in the empties. That’s how she sold before. That’s why they trusted her ‘look, I really like this thing, I’ve used it to the end, bla bla bla’. It’s not difficult FFS🙄
The problem is she’s backed herself in a corner. She has her own very limited range, the brands she’s worked with seem to have limited interest in working with her now as it’s really a conflict of interest.
All the other skin influencers/brand owners either are free to work with anyone or they only promote their very comprehensive brand. So in all honesty how can she have a kit that doesn’t her product in (which she said at one time she wouldn’t do) then compete with the good stuff from her competitors because of her price point. It doesn’t make sense really for them to work with her. It’s a tail of two halves and doesn’t work. I think the case of the £150 moisturiser is a case in point. Who had heard of the brand before the kit launch? The freaks can’t offload it. I don’t see anyone waxing lyrical about the rest of that range either. I really don’t see why the good brands would want to offer their product like that, when they can work in better ways like the Mint boxes who don’t have their own brand or offer their own promotions.

Reactions: 6
Yes the £150 is a good example of the failure of these kits. People are far more savvy in their purchases these days and the cheaper/budget brands have significantly upped their game. People aren't going to be impressed by product simply because it has a hefty price tag 🤷‍♀️ Hirons keeping saying 'She's normally £150' is irrelevant if there is no buzz or interest. Something usually £20 or £30 from a cult/well respected brand would work far better.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Why are we calling items “she”. It seems to go against her feminist ways of calling your parts by the proper name. So women are she and objects are she. Also it sounds absolutely stupid!!

Reactions: 9
Why are we calling items “she”. It seems to go against her feminist ways of calling your parts by the proper name. So women are she and objects are she. Also it sounds absolutely stupid!!
Hirons has always done it, no idea why. She's a feminist when she wants to be, I think recently mislabeled vulva, and she was obsessed with correcting anyone who did something like that. She sounds absolutely ridiculous, mind you Hirons is sounding and looking more ridiculous by the day

Aaaand you can have a beach bag like this…….

How glamorous can you be on your lovely holiday with your advertising a pop up skin care range beach bag.

Any old tat Hirons. Still loving it’s in Trinny London Yellow.
😜😆

278D540E-A2A6-4334-A514-76E635F8AB7A.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Those draught excluder eyelashes 🤣🤣
It was funny when they were literally hanging on by a thread during lockdown. Although she's got rid of them her make up skills haven't moved on and she applies 20 coats of mascara 😂😂

QVC has some really good deals on Elemis which is my favourite skincare, it’s not about stripping your skin and upsetting your skin barrier, it’s still a treat for me but I could never afford the prices of skin rocks unless on qvc in a deal or in tk maxx .. I do wonder if her products will eventually end up in tk maxx as they buy stock from Emma hardie, that MZ that was in the kit and Kate Somerville, or do we think Caroline would see it as below her brand to do that? ….

😆

Oof, you can really see the awful cheek filler job shes had done if you compare her photos now to this one, because it's not the weightloss or her ⭐Cherokee Princess⭐genes that have (suddenly, magically) done that. She really does pick and choose the worst aesthetic practitioners (her seemingly botched eye op, her eyelash people, the dentist who installed the most obvious denture-like veneers, her hair people, etc). Genuinely, I'm not trying to be bitchy (honest!) but it is weird for someone with all that alledged insider knowledge.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
😆

Oof, you can really see the awful cheek filler job shes had done if you compare her photos now to this one, because it's not the weightloss or her ⭐Cherokee Princess⭐genes that have (suddenly, magically) done that. She really does pick and choose the worst aesthetic practitioners (her seemingly botched eye op, her eyelash people, the dentist who installed the most obvious denture-like veneers, her hair people, etc). Genuinely, I'm not trying to be bitchy (honest!) but it is weird for someone with all that alledged insider knowledge.
You’ve got to assume her rude personality influenced some of these practitioners, because how can one person get so unlucky 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 11
QVC has some really good deals on Elemis which is my favourite skincare, it’s not about stripping your skin and upsetting your skin barrier, it’s still a treat for me but I could never afford the prices of skin rocks unless on qvc in a deal or in tk maxx .. I do wonder if her products will eventually end up in tk maxx as they buy stock from Emma hardie, that MZ that was in the kit and Kate Somerville, or do we think Caroline would see it as below her brand to do that? ….
The SR's products are not worth the money. Basic formulas at ridiculous prices, Hirons isn't the first to do this, but it does go against everything she used to preech until the supposed fame inflated her fat head.
Add to that she emphasized not to spend out on cleansers and moisturisers. That was her mantra until she released hers.

I've always loved a nice cleanser, and through trial and error I've found my HG as well as a decent routine that I actually stick to. Don't discount brands like the ordinary, naturium,elf. I loved the Elemis cleansing balm and that was what I used for years until I tried Lisa's cleanser.

I think Hirons will sell SR off rather than her brand (conviently without her name on it) before she'd contemplate QVC or TKmaxx but she's known to change her mind depending on how much she gets paid

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.