Cardiff.mum

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone else find it cringe when she makes comments about her bf making her a wife or how he has put a ring on it yet 😬 even if she’s saying it as a joke its not delivering well via instagram and comes across as desperate to be his wife

Reactions: 3
I can’t believe she has yet another free holiday. Imagine when all the social media worlds come crashing down and they have to start paying like the rest of us

I’ve unfollowed her. Absolute pisstake. I can’t wait for it to go tits up for these work shy influencers

Does anyone else find it cringe when she makes comments about her bf making her a wife or how he has put a ring on it yet 😬 even if she’s saying it as a joke its not delivering well via instagram and comes across as desperate to be his wife
I wonder if he was married to the mother of his oldest child?

Reactions: 1
I can’t believe she has yet another free holiday. Imagine when all the social media worlds come crashing down and they have to start paying like the rest of us
It’s obscene now…how can she preach about 5 meals for £25!!!!!

Calling a bingo on saying she’s give in with the BF.

And don’t get me started on the kids skin😡 suppose it’s all content!!!

Third holiday in how many months? That's tipped me over now, unfollowed.

How can you share all your 5 meals for £25 and preach value for money and in the next moment be going on holiday constantly?

Maybe I'm just jealous but it just feels braggy, like you can turn down all these offers of holidays... Just saying. All she's going to do is alienate her followers.

Reactions: 6
It’s obscene now…how can she preach about 5 meals for £25!!!!!

Calling a bingo on saying she’s give in with the BF.

And don’t get me started on the kids skin😡 suppose it’s all content!!!
What has happened to the kids skin? I remember kids at school used to have scabies I wonder if it could be that 😂

What has happened to the kids skin? I remember kids at school used to have scabies I wonder if it could be that 😂
She says it’s eczema BUT from what she’s posted (used some sea moss crap she’s peddling) she hasn’t had a professional opinion from a GP

I used to really like her, but 3 holidays in as many months is just too much. It’s just not relatable to go on an all inclusive to a luxury Caribbean island resort then straight on to a mega expensive Disney/Florida road trip.

If only the people who rely on her £25 weekly meals can think duck it Cba let’s go eat out. Don’t get me wrong, not saying she can’t eat out but it’s the wording of everything she does!

• Heart