Brummy Mummy #164 The only thing "positive" about this woman would be her test for Type 2 Diabetes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's hilarious she doesn't have the conviction to talk about Eurovision, especially when she's banged on about it every other year 🤣 Such a fanny

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Anyone driving through walmley whi can check if she's lying & at her parents for Eurovision rather than southside at the Conways 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Aren't the Wets still away on their "SKI" holiday? Thats why she's not round their house being waited on by her mother like the lazy spoilt lump she is, eating fizzy sweets & crisps and waving a Union Jack!

Reactions: 21
IMG_0116.jpeg

she ain’t never been happy to be in his shorts and he won’t ever let her.

What bab no beige but sugar laden buffet? No fam round? Oh sweetie have conviction for what you enjoy instead of sitting on the fence and getting splinters up your arse
---
Aren't the Wets still away on their "SKI" holiday? Thats why she's not round their house being waited on by her mother like the lazy spoilt lump she is, eating fizzy sweets & crisps and waving a Union Jack!
Weren’t they or her dad at least seeing Springsteen last week?!

• Sick
Reactions: 17
View attachment 2929601
she ain’t never been happy to be in his shorts and he won’t ever let her.

What bab no beige but sugar laden buffet? No fam round? Oh sweetie have conviction for what you enjoy instead of sitting on the fence and getting splinters up your arse
---

Weren’t they or her dad at least seeing Springsteen last week?!
He must have been ordered to look more enthusiastic in photos 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Why does she feel like she has to offer advice on anything?? If I go to a concert I post a few pics for my memories. I don't advise my followers to buy drinks, tell them it will be hot, tell them merch ques will be busy!!! Beyond belief she thinks people hang on her every word 🤯

• Heart
Reactions: 23
That dog always looks butchered, like a malformed lamb….I’m sure she tells the groomer (and I use the word loosely) cut her right back so I don’t have to bring her so often….either that or the dogs fur is so matted they have to clip her back that far 😡
Dog never looks like it's been brushed so I'd say it's matted due to neglect!
Things I hate about babs, the horrible angry faces she pulls, and the too tight converse!
I feel like the ic20000 has missed a trick "10,000 things I hate about babs" little throw back for u there babs, *another thing that annoys me, your childhood wasn't the 90s!

• Heart
Can’t they ever just enjoy something without documenting it, filming a skit, gathering any freebies like rabid little rats and phoning all their family? Do they ever just live in the moment? Actually yknow what, Ethan does. He goes to his football and enjoys himself without all this nonsense
If Emma went to football with him guarantee he'd be making reels etc, look at the photos on holiday that Emma rolled her eyes at everyday. They were for a reel that he'd thought of!

• Sad
Emma I hate to break it to you after you covered the word witches, but Ez 100% swears
also Emma, just a heads up, but Ez definitely uses IG and has various social media accounts - including a non-private tiktok, just all under false names. because she's a teen, and breaking the rules is what teens do - especially when all their friends use social media and you always want to slyly keep track of what humiliating content your own mother is posting so you are prepared for the bullying you'll be facing the next day. genuinely hilarious that babs believes Ez doesn't pester her and ask if she is allowed an IG account, because she is a perfect golden child who would never even question babs' rules. 🙄

tbh, i very much doubt a finsta is the only thing babs has to worry about! won't be long until Ez is swiping babs' fags and cocks in cans - supplying her classmates with alcohol and cigarettes on the condition that they stop bullying her, as they all get wasted and instead mock babs herself together, as a group. Erin's rebellious phase is going to be EPIC, and i am all here for it. hearing Erin use the phrase "witches" 🙈 #bitrude is the least of her worries - wait til she starts telling babs to duck off! there are many a mummy meltdown on the horizon! 🤣🍿 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I really thought my son just didn’t really use Instagram for years and then one day I found out there was the account I could see and then there was the ‘private account’!! He’s a grown up now and he still won’t let me follow him 😂

• Haha
All teenagers have private accounts their parents don’t follow - it’s just a thing. I don’t blame them, who wants their parents judging their photos? You just have to educate them as much as you can and set a decent example (like, oh, not having an open page where you give away all your personal info and post photos of you in your pants on the bed etc etc 🤔🤔🤔🤔)

• Haha
Reactions: 22
also Emma, just a heads up, but Ez definitely uses IG and has various social media accounts - including a non-private tiktok, just all under false names. because she's a teen, and breaking the rules is what teens do - especially when all their friends use social media and you always want to slyly keep track of what humiliating content your own mother is posting so you are prepared for the bullying you'll be facing the next day. genuinely hilarious that babs believes Ez doesn't pester her and ask if she is allowed an IG account, because she is a perfect golden child who would never even question babs' rules. 🙄

tbh, i very much doubt a finsta is the only thing babs has to worry about! won't be long until Ez is swiping babs' fags and cocks in cans - supplying her classmates with alcohol and cigarettes on the condition that they stop bullying her, as they all get wasted and instead mock babs herself together, as a group. Erin's rebellious phase is going to be EPIC, and i am all here for it. hearing Erin use the phrase "witches" 🙈 #bitrude is the least of her worries - wait til she starts telling babs to duck off! there are many a mummy meltdown on the horizon! 🤣🍿 🤣
Yeah this is really scary for parents to be honest these days, kids often have multiple accounts making it exceptionally hard for parents to track what they’re actually doing online. Often there’s the one the parents know about, then lots of others that they don’t 😞

Reactions: 15
All teenagers have private accounts their parents don’t follow - it’s just a thing. I don’t blame them, who wants their parents judging their photos? You just have to educate them as much as you can and set a decent example (like, oh, not having an open page where you give away all your personal info and post photos of you in your pants on the bed etc etc 🤔🤔🤔🤔)
My kids don't have any private accounts, I know because we pay for and check their phones 🤣 However, I did educate them into how they can post on Insta to just a "select" audience by using close family & friends, so I'm sure there's some things we don't see 🤷‍♀️ Emma has no such idea about privacy, she's got zero boundaries.

Reactions: 20
Isn’t Chappell Roan the support for Olivia Rodrigo? I’m surprised Emma like her, even if it was from the mercy queue.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.