Brogan Tate #149 Bonnie died, Tattle cried, we all know these tits have something to hide.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Even for Brogan this wedding party is low rent. The venue, the outfits, the pick n mix. I think she should have skipped it alltogether it looks so chavtastic.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
The one thing they were in charge of (the pick n mix) was crappy. Make some effort, prepare some cute boxes. View attachment 2903250
How lazy AF is this! You'd think she would have been all over getting a little pix n mix cart that are very instagramable, but no she can't even be bothered to get some paper bags. Just use your trotters like Brogs everyone and shovel them in! I mean even Woolworths used to have scoops!

Reactions: 34
Even for Brogan this wedding party is low rent. The venue, the outfits, the pick n mix. I think she should have skipped it alltogether it looks so chavtastic.
If I was a family member I'd be laughing my arse off. This pair have no clue about money. Imagine wasting all that money on a low rent cruise and then hiring a venue where you shove some pick and mix in boxes. They spend money, they look cheap. They don't, they look cheap. Anyone else thinking the common denominator is Brogan and Benji?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
The one thing they were in charge of (the pick n mix) was crappy. Make some effort, prepare some cute boxes. View attachment 2903250
That’s at the end of the night when everyone else was gone and the 2 of them devoured them 🙈

Reminds me of a guy I used to work with who got married years ago and he had to find the perfect little sweet jars for their sweet trolly, they’ve split up now.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Laughing at the fact they think they’re unconventional yet they’ve gone for a lot of the standard wedding things
Traditional Wedding dress - tick
Reception Photo booth - tick
Candy cart - tick (though the plastic tubs are tit. You get lovely jars from home bargains

Reactions: 29
I wouldn’t have been putting my hands in, nor eating, the pick and mix with that grubby unhygienic crowd. Not a bleeping chance.

tit for brains and money to burn. Couldn’t have dropped a tenner at the pound shop on a few tongs.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Laughing at the fact they think they’re unconventional yet they’ve gone for a lot of the standard wedding things
Traditional Wedding dress - tick
Reception Photo booth - tick
Candy cart - tick (though the plastic tubs are tit. You get lovely jars from home bargains
Also place cards on the table, a table with a box/basket for cards and gifts, and pretty much everything else including a wardrobe change midway through the night.

The only things the guests missed out on were actually seeing them get married and getting a piece of wedding cake.

Reactions: 17
That playsuit is way too short but she loves short outfits more than when she was thinner. The potato sack looks ok on thin people but she looks like a disco hobbit. I wonder if they brought their own alcohol for the party because they both love to get drunk.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So how much do we think they’ve spent on the wedding/cruise and this tit party altogether? Where the duck does their money come from????

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.