Britain's Got Talent 2023

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I watch cause it’s tit Saturday night telly tbh and I’ve been watching tit Saturday night telly since I was a kid, it’s nostalgic now I think 😂

Reactions: 5
Its not exactly 'Britain's' got talent when they are from other countries 😊
This! I totally appreciate that the group last night had talent, and the whole story completely pulled on the heart strings, but I think there should be a rule that you have to be a resident of the U.K.

Reactions: 2
I watch cause it’s tit Saturday night telly tbh and I’ve been watching tit Saturday night telly since I was a kid, it’s nostalgic now I think 😂
I like a bit of nonsense light hearted stuff to watch on a Saturday night 😁 so it fits the bill.

I didn't like the farting act - the only sensible judge, in that case was Bruno, imo.

It has become more and more staged over the years with acts being invited on, but I will still watch tonight anyway.

Reactions: 5
Back for more Britain’s Got Talent. Awww the Pixibelles - love their outfits.
OMG I LOVED them so much. Literally the happiest act and they were so good! Glad they didn't dwell on the kid being sick too much - sad that she has been sick of course but found her a bit annoying keep saying 'I'm going to cry.'

Reactions: 1
Wow, wasn't expecting that voice to appear truly angelic and very deserving of the golden buzzer🤗😀

Reactions: 4
Malakai has an amazing voice.Glad he got the golden buzzer.
---
Bruno was super brave to be a volunteer for that bike guy.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
How was that guy certain he would complete it fast enough??
Daring and dangerous yes
But risking everything for a rubix cube not the best idea.

I have to hand it for the Norwegian comedian. Who would have thought that removing layers of clothing would reduce me and Mr H into uncontrollable laughing wrecks. So funny, but what can he do next?

Reactions: 6
I have to hand it for the Norwegian comedian. Who would have thought that removing layers of clothing would reduce me and Mr H into uncontrollable laughing wrecks. So funny, but what can he do next?
Laughed at him too. He seemed to have an unlimited number of jackets.

Reactions: 2
Haven’t watched In years but watching it with the kids as it’s a nice family friendly thing to watch & they love it. Don’t think I’ve ever seen them laugh as much ever as they did at the farting man 😂 it’s a crock of old shite sure but it’s easy watching