Bonnie Ryan #4

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry now but I’m obsessed with how delusional Bonnie is. Instagram & Tik Tok is her workplace? Sorry what? WHAT!!! Please make it stop. If she didn’t have the Ryan name she wouldn’t even be hired in Conor Ryan’s coffee box.
😂😂 you have to learn to appreciate the comedic value of Bonnie’s content, she is so oblivious to how ridiculous she comes across.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Also gas how she’s like they probably thought I’d never see it…as if she gets thousands of comments on her TikTok videos 😂 most of her TikTok videos have around 4/5 comments 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I had to go look, I don't even follow the tool. But I now see why her lashes are always crooked, she has two different shaped and sized eyes.

Reactions: 1
The girl spoke the truth and Bonnie knows it but is trying to fake laugh it away and talk about her “black humour”

😂😂 you have to learn to appreciate the comedic value of Bonnie’s content, she is so oblivious to how ridiculous she comes across.
I’ve said it a few times but she should market herself as a satire account. She’d clean up. There’s a hilarious girl on tik tok who acts out all these cringe parts & she reminds me so much of Bon except she’s being serious 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Ah lads god help us is all I can say!! Poor old Bon Bon thinks she’s a star 🤣🤣Gerry Ryan was on 2fm 15 years ago 🤣🤣 he’s not a high profile Hollywood actor like - Coke head radio presenter …… Jesus however he did do Eurovision 🎉🎉woohooooo now that is high profile …… that’s prob how she is so famous totally forgot about Eurovision!!!
you’ve made it Bon Bon 🎉🎉🥂🥂🥂🚬🚬🚬🚬

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Bon Bon is even more delusional than I gave her credit for 😂😂😂 Her only relevance is because of who her dad was. Instagram is her place of work 😂😂😂. I always think she the most delusional hun going. She doesn’t even have any sponsorships outside of dropping gold ffs 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The Shimmer Shadow …save this video to try….who needs to save a video to try her amazing technique of DABBING some shimmer on her eyelid with her finger! The condescention!

At least Gerry had a personality love him or hate him. He stood out for the right reasons. All his kids are drips ffs it’s embarrassing.
Snort a line bonnie & come on for the chats. At least have more than one G&T

• Haha
Reactions: 10
At least Gerry had a personality love him or hate him. He stood out for the right reasons. All his kids are drips ffs it’s embarrassing.
Snort a line bonnie & come on for the chats. At least have more than one G&T
Sorry that made me laugh out loud 😂😂. I agree Gerry had a great personality and was very charismatic - I say this as someone who wouldn’t have really been a fan of him. None of them have his personality. They have notions that I sometimes think outweighs Kardashian’s themselves.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Sorry that made me laugh out loud 😂😂. I agree Gerry had a great personality and was very charismatic - I say this as someone who wouldn’t have really been a fan of him. None of them have his personality. They have notions that I sometimes think outweighs Kardashian’s themselves.
That takes me back to the day Bonnie accidentally uploaded herself melting down about not being a kardashian or getting close to being one 😂😂😂😂 it’s so weird none of them got even a sprinkle of his charm

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The bloody son Elliot is an absolute clown and always making stupid faces and arsing about in her posts when he’s with her. He reminds me of Gerry.

Reactions: 3
Cocaine was Gerry's personality.

There's loads of his old radio shows on YouTube and it really is so obvious that he was under the influence.

Basically hiding in plain sight.

All talk about his big house, expensive holidays in New York and Orlando, his rich and powerful friends etc etc.

Reactions: 4
I don’t think she’s the full kebab lately tbh. Something very off about her. And those stories where she kept repeating over and over how she has such black humour. Bonnie you’re the most boring bastard ever would you ever give over

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I don’t think she’s the full kebab lately tbh. Something very off about her. And those stories where she kept repeating over and over how she has such black humour. Bonnie you’re the most boring bastard ever would you ever give over
I think she is struggling with been so far from home and away from her family. She appears quite lonely to me.

I don’t think she knows what black humour is tbh

Reactions: 7
I think she is struggling with been so far from home and away from her family. She appears quite lonely to me.
She would be far more likeable if she just came on and said stuff like this instead of all the toxic positivity shite she comes out with. It’s not realistic

Not sure if it was already mentioned, but a TikTok of hers came up where she complained that 2 apples cost her 11.50, and then she says 'that's 5.50 each!' my god. You can't make this tit up. She hasn't a brain cell!

• Haha
Reactions: 7