Bonnie Ryan #4

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Because she wants people to think she’s so “famous” that she’s broken into the US market!! 🤣
Exactly this. And she wants to make out SHE is over there working with brands etc. The only reason she is there is because if John. I am going to go as far and say the only reason she has the lifestyle that she has is because of John

Reactions: 18
Bonnie the celeb wants people to think she’s travelling for work herself 😂😂😂 she cracks me up. Her account is like a parody at this stage

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Because if she says she’s over there for John’s work it exposes how pathetic her life is that she can follow him over for months on end and her “job” isn’t important. Wasn’t she all year posting about BRIDES for 2023. What’s the story with those so? Left in the lurch? Or never had any booked in the first place? The only people who can down tools and follow their fella over to another county for this job are the unemployed. So she’d rather make out she’s over there for her own opportunities instead of say that.

Reactions: 17
Because if she says she’s over there for John’s work it exposes how pathetic her life is that she can follow him over for months on end and her “job” isn’t important. Wasn’t she all year posting about BRIDES for 2023. What’s the story with those so? Left in the lurch? Or never had any booked in the first place? The only people who can down tools and follow their fella over to another county for this job are the unemployed. So she’d rather make out she’s over there for her own opportunities instead of say that.
She’s effectively unemployed and a kept woman. Absolutely nothing wrong with that since she can afford to be, but it’s the fact that she is constantly making out that she is busy and flat out with work that is irritating. I know she says she’s a content creator but I don’t think she’s remotely popular since her content isn’t really existent

Reactions: 14
I'd be only BUZZING if people gave two shits about my whereabouts. I’d be handing out business cards with my eircode if it meant I could sit on my arse and get paid to review a bloody mascara for a living.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Could she be any more snarky about why she is in America? She can’t just say, my husband’s job brought him here, it has to be some crappy answer that leaves followers more confused as it sure as heck is as clear as mud!

Reactions: 10
Could she be any more snarky about why she is in America? She can’t just say, my husband’s job brought him here, it has to be some crappy answer that leaves followers more confused as it sure as heck is as clear as mud!
If only they’d come on and read here - then they’d know why she’s there!!! 🤣

Reactions: 3
The assumption that everyone is constantly glued to her stories is hilarious. The whole of Ireland refreshing their Insta stories to see what nuggets of life news Bon Bon is going to share with us 😂😂😂
I had to laugh when she said she’s lucky her ‘job’ can allow her to travel, is she doing all the brides of irelands make up remotely or what 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I find it a bit unfair to the husband that she has completely changed the original engagement ring he bought her. I think that even though it may not be her taste would you not like it because your husband put thought and effort into it and you would like it for that reason alone

Reactions: 10
I find it a bit unfair to the husband that she has completely changed the original engagement ring he bought her. I think that even though it may not be her taste would you not like it because your husband put thought and effort into it and you would like it for that reason alone
They all do it these days, I’m very sentimental and can’t imagine changing the original ring that was picked for me. By all means indulge in more diamonds, but I couldn’t swap it.

Reactions: 5
“ what brings you” and her response that she’s mentioned a couple of times she’s back and forth … that’s not answering the question 🤣 majority of people would move with their husband /partner if they got a new job so why be all secretive and odd about it
---
So rude ?!
She was literally seething on those stories!

Reactions: 2
It’s like watching paint dry. Current story of listening to a take away being ordered. Like come on, what in the name of Christ makes her think that’s of any interest or keep her in any way relevant. Such a mad bastard cos she puts “hahahah” on everything. I’ve the full on ick

Reactions: 5
The story ordering the takeaway, make it stop 😭
This woman is so bleeping cringe and now she has more of an American accent to really make her more of a dose of the scours

Reactions: 4
It’s like someone superimposed the wrong foot for her body in that photo 😂😂😂
Start at the top and the dainty white dress and undernourished body, waiting to see a little elegant tan sandal and OOF a massive orthopaedic breeze block of a flip flop, the state

Reactions: 4