Binky Felstead #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Even the bloody ballet was gifted… she really doesn’t pay for anything does she?

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Omg duck off! #gifted party food. Do these cunts pay for anything? Free facials, dentistry, sofa cleans, free theatre, hairdressers. It make me sick. Not wonder they have money they have no bloody outgoings each month. Then sells the gifted clothes. Scabby witch.

Reactions: 13
And gifted entertainment too 😭 imagine having all that money and not paying for your little boy’s first birthday party

Reactions: 11
Are these two not embarrassed? All the money they must have and still accepting/grifting for #prstay’s. Clearly left the children with nanny- poor thing must be exhausted after the #gifted birthday party. I’d love the wheels to come off for this one.

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 10
Are these two not embarrassed? All the money they must have and still accepting/grifting for #prstay’s. Clearly left the children with nanny- poor thing must be exhausted after the #gifted birthday party. I’d love the wheels to come off for this one.
It’s absolutely disgusting. It makes me sick to the stomach. Her whole life is #gifted I’d be so embarrassed constantly, every post, doing this.

Reactions: 9
Just that. Of course we can all afford to go there - the Oak suite is £995 PER NIGHT. 🤦🏼‍♀️ Who the duck is she supposed to be ‘promoting’ it for???

Reactions: 7
It’s really sickening. But then so many rich people are total cheap skates. Binky is either in that camp or she has no money and her husband is financially controlling.

Reactions: 2
We all know binky will never reuse these companies that have gifted her. Who really has disposable income of almost £1000 for just one night in a hotel or have chefs come in and cook for the family 😂 clearly she can’t either

Reactions: 6
I want to know how some of these companies stay afloat. You see all the instascammers getting gifted from the same places. Who actually buys any of it?

Reactions: 7
What is it with MIC girls selling skanky smelly things!? Tiffany (can't find her thread) is often listing muddy tatty trainers and wellies etc. Don't get me wrong, I get why normal folk like us do it but surely *they* don't need the money that much? Absolutely donate it to charity to ensure it doesn't end up in landfill, but it boggles my mind people buy it! View attachment 2755297
Maybe it's for the used and trashed shoe fetishism guys?

Grim. Isn't her husband a professional sportsman?

Weird of her husband to post a "best daddy" mug with India in it but not either of his own kids as well? I always get the impression that he has beef with JP
Just heard josh on Jamie's podcast, he seems like the total opposite of her husband. Not into earning money and keen on focusing on physical challenges one after the other to help with his depression. Sounds like zero financial support and running away from his responsibilities when you are an adult with a child but I guess no one can force him to grow up, and he didnt have much say on becoming a father early. I don't really like Binky much after hearing her on the podcast either. I wanted to like her, I went back and watched old mic episodes in lockdown as I don't see them first time around, amd felt very sorry that Alex kept humiliating her, but she seemed oblivious to the fact he wasn't bothered about her. He was awful (and imo gross)

She claimed MIC were the best years that she misses them terribly, refuses to watch the new cast as she hates them for trying to copy her / the old cast. Then pivots and claims being a mummy is the best thing in the world but doesn't mention all the help, which I am sure every parent would love, no begrudging that just the denying of the existence of said (expensive) help.

This woman is looking seriously unwell - too much exercise and jetting around?

Reactions: 3
I saw her stories yesterday and all I could think was, I wonder what the neighbours think.
She’s lost far too much weight and it’s not a healthy image to portray.

I wonder if something is going on personally…she doesn’t look especially happy.

Reactions: 1
I wonder if something is going on personally…she doesn’t look especially happy.
I think she just has no identity beyond working out and looking pretty. So there's not much balance. Like all the other mums in her set. They all look alike because their days are empty

Reactions: 4
IMG_1160.jpeg

Is Binky really trying to act like she has had nothing else done.

• Haha
Reactions: 4