Billy Gilmour

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She obviously doesn’t plan to spend that much time with him if she is going on holiday to the Bahamas and I noticed from her posts that she always seems to going away on holiday. So, clearly she spends little time in both in the UK and Australia and this is why they will split up IMO because they will hardly see each other plus he won’t like it that she keeps flaunting the relationship on Instagram.
She’s just a smug beg. Hope he chucks her soon 😆

Reactions: 1
So it has I swear it wasn’t that title last night. I wonder when it was changed and why it was changed as nothing was wrong with your title.
Yeah, weird isn’t it? Must have been the mods, but not sure why as was the right format and wasn’t offensive? 🤷‍♀️

Oh my god she really is milking this at every single opportunity isn’t she and it just makes her look so needy. She really needs to tone it down otherwise Billy will be dumping her soon.
Even my mum has said that she doesn't think it will last more than 2 months and she doesn't normally get involved in other people's relationships.

• Haha
Didn’t see Billy training with Brighton today? 🤔 All the international players reported back today. Maybe he’s taken a knock during the Northern Ireland game? Or maybe Phoebe shagged him to death the other night 🤣 I know I would have! 😆🤣

• Haha
Didn’t see Billy training with Brighton today? 🤔 All the international players reported back today. Maybe he’s taken a knock during the Northern Ireland game? Or maybe Phoebe shagged him to death the other night 🤣 I know I would have! 😆🤣
Phoebe might have injured him although I think he might have picked up a knock against Northern Ireland because although it was a friendly I thought they were very physical and aggressive in some of their tackles.

Last edited:
Looks like Billy has a bad knee injury 😢 hope he’s ok for the Euros

View attachment 2846088
Oh dear that doesn't sound good I hope he doesn't miss the Euros as I know he would be absolutely devastated if he missed it and so would I as I don't think Scotland play as well without him. Sending him all of my love ❤ Edit I may just have had a little cry to myself.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Oh dear that doesn't sound good I hope he doesn't miss the Euros as I know he would be absolutely devastated if he missed it and so would I as I don't think Scotland play as well without him. Sending him all of my love ❤ Edit I may just have had a little cry to myself.
Yeah my first thought was Euros as well 😢 hopefully we’ll hear more info soon. Hope it’s not too bad! Can’t be that bad if he was out with Phoebe the other night? 😆 don’t think he’ll be in crutches or anything like that?

• Heart
Yeah my first thought was Euros as well 😢 hopefully we’ll hear more info soon. Hope it’s not too bad! Can’t be that bad if he was out with Phoebe the other night? 😆 don’t think he’ll be in crutches or anything like that?
Yep, hopefully we find out the timescale of his injury soon and🤞it's not as bad as it sounds. I was going to say that it can't be that bad given that he was out with her the other night although he may have only started feeling pain in his knee the next day as the adrenaline from the game had fully worn off. He might have a brace on his knee though so that it can reduce the pain and stabilize his knee.

Last edited:
Yep, hopefully we find out the timescale of his injury soon and🤞it's not as bad as it sounds. I was going to say that it can't be that bad given that he was out with her the other night although he may have only started feeling pain in his knee the next day as the adrenaline from the game had fully worn off. He might have a brace on his knee though so that it can reduce the pain and stabilize his knee.
Yeah think you’re right, as if he was in any significant pain the club would have wanted him to report back to them asap for assessment surely? But he still took his day off as was out with Phoebe at that spa place as soon as he was back. He didn’t go straight back to Brighton? So maybe he didn’t feel anything until a few days afterwards?

Yeah think you’re right, as if he was in any significant pain the club would have wanted him to report back to them asap for assessment surely? But he still took his day off as was out with Phoebe at that spa place as soon as he was back. He didn’t go straight back to Brighton? So maybe he didn’t feel anything until a few days afterwards?
Exactly if he was in significant pain Brighton would have told him to report back to the club immediately so that they could have assessed him. He obviously didn't go back to Brighton's training ground until Friday morning in which I presume he told them that he was feeling some pain in his knee because as you said he wasn't training yesterday. I also had a look at that spa place and found that it is 44 minutes from Brighton's training ground so if he was feeling pain on Thursday he could easily have gone to the training ground and told them about it even though it was his day off.

Exactly if he was in significant pain Brighton would have told him to report back to the club immediately so that they could have assessed him. He obviously didn't go back to Brighton's training ground until Friday morning in which I presume he told them that he was feeling some pain in his knee because as you said he wasn't training yesterday. I also had a look at that spa place and found that it is 44 minutes from Brighton's training ground so if he was feeling pain on Thursday he could easily have gone to the training ground and told them about it even though it was his day off.
Or maybe he did go straight back to club for assessment and then just went to that place later on if only 44 mins away? De Zerbi said it’s a significant injury so if he did go back to club right away before the spa place surely they’d tell him to rest up and maybe put a brace on or something to stabilise it? I don’t think spending a sexy night away would thrill the club that much? 😆🤣 But then as we said previously he may not have felt anything til couple of days later.