Billy Gilmour

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So many pauses in this, I know it’s live and they can’t show certain things, but fook me! 🙄 No sign of Billy boy yet.

Think I’ll watch Eurovision as well 😆

Reactions: 1
So many pauses in this, I know it’s live and they can’t show certain things, but fook me! 🙄 No sign of Billy boy yet.

Think I’ll watch Eurovision as well 😆
It was definitely a weird as they started the event and then decided to take a break until 9:45pm so that the players and guests could eat their dinner. I thought that the first semi-final was very disappointing as so many songs were rubbish.

It was definitely a weird as they started the event and then decided to take a break until 9:45pm so that the players and guests could eat their dinner. I thought that the first semi-final was very disappointing as so many songs were rubbish.
I knew Gross would win Player of the Year, well deserved as he’s been consistently outstanding 👏

Don’t see any of the players partners there, maybe just players only? Got one glimpse of Billy 🙄 what a waste of time, 2 hours I’ll never get back! 😆 Found this pic

IMG_5433.jpeg

Ended up not watching Eurovision, my fiancé point blank refused to watch it 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I knew Gross would win Player of the Year, well deserved as he’s been consistently outstanding 👏

Don’t see any of the players partners there, maybe just players only? Got one glimpse of Billy 🙄 what a waste of time, 2 hours I’ll never get back! 😆 Found this pic

View attachment 2921889

Ended up not watching Eurovision, my fiancé point blank refused to watch it 🤣
I expected Gross to win it tbf as he has been Brighton's best player this season.

Yeah it looks like it was only the players who were at the ceremony and Billy looks really handsome in his suit 😍

I don't blame your fiancé for refusing to watch it as it was rubbish and such a let down compared to previous years.

Have you seen this?

Bit unhygienic blowing over the cakes Bill! I’d still eat them though, but I’d rather be eating him tbh! 😆🤣

• Heart
Have you seen this?

Bit unhygienic blowing over the cakes Bill! I’d still eat them though, but I’d rather be eating him tbh! 😆🤣

Nope I haven't seen this until now but let's just say I don't think Billy can decorate a cupcake properly. I'd still eat the cake though but I think I would rather share it with him than eating it by myself :LOL:

• Haha