Bex Wolfnsunflowers #9 I use a very simple filter that doesn’t change my face shape

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know she’s had a LOT, but what’s everyone’s most cringe Bex moment? I think mine is when she decided she should be a “voice actor” and kept posting videos of her reading her horrific poetry 😂
I don’t know if this qualifies but it was when she chose the @ of wolfnsunflowers; she had a whole debate on her timeline about what her new name should be and eventually settled on that because she loves wolves and sunflowers - aka look at me, I’m so lovely and sunny like a flower, but I’m also so edgy with my wolffish wild side.

I can only assume @cockngrifting was already in use.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Rebecca Kitchen, any disability you may have (I have my views) isn’t the reason you shouldn’t have had kids.

Your narcissism, laziness, selfishness and abuse of Oscar via Munchausens by proxy are the reasons you shouldn’t have had kids.

As you were.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 8
This was what the helper got the raspberries for.
Lemon brioche pudding.
Not getting at her for it burning - we all burn things - but it looks so dry too for a variation on bread and butter pudding doesn't it?
But I have to say, though admittedly this is a very low bar, her food always looks and sounds better than Monroe's. And she does seem to understand flavours and textures.

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Bex’s most cringe moment(s) involve her pretending not to be FishingForAnswers. She really is still adamant that it isn’t her.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
This was what the helper got the raspberries for.
Lemon brioche pudding.
Not getting at her for it burning - we all burn things - but it looks so dry too for a variation on bread and butter pudding doesn't it?
But I have to say, though admittedly this is a very low bar, her food always looks and sounds better than Monroe's. And she does seem to understand flavours and textures.
Bex said, in relation to this pudding, that it burned because she must have written down the temperature wrong.

For a book that was pretending to be finished and only needed photos. 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Her alternative to making her own custard would also be 'custard from the fridge section'.

No tins of Ambrosia for oor down to earth ex-poverty stricken heroine 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Guys please, she has to lie in because she is often tired from texting any creepy waster who will give her a scrap of attention. Either that or she’s busy smoothing the duck out of just the top half of her face on facetune - that can also be time consuming!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Jeezo, it's almost like the time my NT siblings and I drank all the Sunny D and ate all the bombay mix before my parents got up.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Child left unattended was obviously hungry and ate an available snack for breakfast. You just know that she guilt tripped the duck out of him for it too, hence the “no more movie time”. Poor kid.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Why the hell would you not watch a movie with your kid because he ate some Haribo? That poor kid! Weird punishments, like taking Christmas presents back to the shop if he sees them!

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Couldn't the home help have fetched some more? Or, I dunno, Bex gone to a local shop? Sure even the ouchiest of collarbones could handle the weight of a bag of haribo

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Me thinks she has a little bit of a cruel streak when it comes to child punishment. He took some sweets. Maybe if she’d woken up in time to help him with breakfast he’d not feel the need to root through the cupboards for something. But no, it couldn’t possibly be her own fault. It’s her high needs child who can’t be left alone except when he can be, when it suits her 🙃

Reactions: 18
Latest tweet about lashes appointments :rolleyes: I have trich as well as autism and don't think I could stand the sensory aspect of false lashes for a minute before pulling them off. I know everyone is different but seems odd. It also seems to me if I were disabled and had a child with high support needs then nail and lashes appointments wouldn't be a high priority given the need to find care for my child during those and the upkeep.

• Heart
Reactions: 10