Becki Jones #88 Her eating habits make us heave, lets take a trip to the Port with Gigi and Steve

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus 😳 never seen someone so fat with so much confidence!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
She’s so behind on literally everything. Grow With Jo was a huge thing a few years ago

Reactions: 7
She's not messing about with the blocking! Deleting within milliseconds 🤣

Took a hiatus for a few weeks and there’s been 6 new freds about no bones jones! Any highlights or should I just start from this one?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Why’s she always buying decorative bits when it’s not her house? First the rug and then the coasters. She’s just buying stuff SHE likes when it’s not her living room 😭

Reactions: 22
Took a hiatus for a few weeks and there’s been 6 new freds about no bones jones! Any highlights or should I just start from this one?
Overconsumption, noncing, heinous recipes, noncing, suitcase sundayums, bit more noncing and some stomping round her living room flapping her arms about.

Oh and she climbed a four foot hill. That's about it tbf.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Overconsumption, noncing, heinous recipes, noncing, suitcase sundayums, bit more noncing and some stomping round her living room flapping her arms about.

Oh and she climbed a four foot hill. That's about it tbf.
And fell off it 🫠
---
She had those flippers on that she calls crocs, but they’re actually flippers because her feet are so fat there’s aba a 9 inch gap at the front. Anyway, that’s why she fell 😬
---
Be arsed making another new account, that means another fake email address doesn’t it? I can barely remember my 6 digit passcode to log on for work and I’ve had it about 10 years 😬

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.