Becki Jones #87 Too fat to stomp but likes to observe, scrannin a suitcase and bein a perv

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Happy new thread everywun, enjoy this music videum xo

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65
She really is fick isn’t she 😡

“And they are taking 24 samples I think that’s how you say it”

she can’t even be bothered to learn about the process properly

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 34
She’s only done that sympathy baiting, woe-is-me video now because she’s seen Meal Prep King’s video and all the replies. It’s well timed. Every move she makes is transparent

• Angry
Reactions: 30
The ‘if that makes sense’ after EVERYTHING riles me up! She could be like I’m just gonna do a shite if that makes sense

• Haha
Reactions: 28
In her newest plating up video she said she was going to do her dad’s first. WOW, what a treat for him after what’s probably been a horrible day to be served first for once! Incredible that her serving her parents first is an exception worth mentioning, rather than the norm

Reactions: 46
In her newest plating up video she said she was going to do her dad’s first. WOW, what a treat for him after what’s probably been a horrible day to be served first for once! Incredible that her serving her parents first is an exception worth mentioning, rather than the norm
She’s staying so strong for thum xxx

Reactions: 20
duck me how many times are we gonna see and hear about her April challenge Apple Watch award. It’s up there in her top life milestones so far with her driving test and graduation

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Would just like to be a sad bleep and say the first half of the Fred title was mine! Closest I’ve come so two kebabums and a shuffle around the Temu rug for me 👏🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 20
When your da is watching the football and his team score a penalty

IMG_5327.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 56
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.