Becki Jones #86 Bison is twerking when she should be working!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am SCREAMING! She’s said she’s lost weight on her legs that they are slimmer and her leggings have got baggy 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 she is honestly the most deluded fattest C**T I’ve ever come across. Oh yeah those 4 walks in April really cancelled out the 20+ takeaways chocolate crisps jellies and whatever else you’ve had all month. Seriously get this girl some reality and smack her in the face with it 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 58
Porker, Paaaiiige and Punto are Caff's grandchildren aren't they - not her great-grandchildren....?

Reactions: 8
I am SCREAMING! She’s said she’s lost weight on her legs that they are slimmer and her leggings have got baggy 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 she is honestly the most deluded fattest C**T I’ve ever come across. Oh yeah those 4 walks in April really cancelled out the 20+ takeaways chocolate crisps jellies and whatever else you’ve had all month. Seriously get this girl some reality and smack her in the face with it 🙈
Yeah it’s her legs that are slimmer, not that the elastic in the leggings has collapsed under the strain.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Yeah it’s her legs that are slimmer, not that the elastic in the leggings has collapsed under the strain.
Where I grew up all the fat lasses lived in their leggings. Their fanny looked like a rolled up double mattress in them

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Blimey, I disappeared for a few days and I’ve missed nearly a whole new fred.

The Q&A…. They are completely burying their heads in the sand when it comes to Ian’s diagnosis. Vascular dementia is one of the worst kinds and he is so young to have it. I’ve worked with dementia patients and vascular is the one I wouldn’t wish on my worst enemy.

don’t lie when it comes to how much you spend on takeaways and meals out Becki and most importantly how often you have them. Scroll through her page and it’s pretty much daily.

Your leggings are loose because they’ve been stretched so much the elastic has gone, not because you’ve lost a lot of weight.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
Also says some weeks she has no takeaways hahahahahahaha my lord bleeping hell big chunks the takeaway tracker is a bleeping work of art, it don't lie 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 37
HAHAHHAA some weeks she doesn’t have a takeaway 💀💀 think our takeaway tracker proves her wrong

Reactions: 26
How can she think that £30-50 per week on take aways is not excessive? Especially when it adds up to about 3 meals. When you think about how many home made meals you could get for that amount or how much petrol you could put in your car and she spending it on junk food. I still think she doesn’t count Starbucks, Greggs and that other bakers as takeaway because I think if she included that in her weekly tally then it would be a lot higher.
---
HAHAHHAA some weeks she doesn’t have a takeaway 💀💀 think our takeaway tracker proves her wrong
I was going to say, when was the last time that she went a whole week without a takeaway?

Reactions: 13
Just admitted she gets an extra chips when she has a large meal at McDonald’s. And wonders why people have an issue with her.

• Wow
Reactions: 30
How can she think that £30-50 per week on take aways is not excessive? Especially when it adds up to about 3 meals. When you think about how many home made meals you could get for that amount or how much petrol you could put in your car and she spending it on junk food. I still think she doesn’t count Starbucks, Greggs and that other bakers as takeaway because I think if she included that in her weekly tally then it would be a lot higher.
---

I was going to say, when was the last time that she went a whole week without a takeaway?
I’ve got a very good salary but cannot imagine spunking £30-50 on fuckin takeaways a WEEK

Reactions: 18
Loool leggings are baggy cos your fuckin expandin belly has buckled the elastic Beckum

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Bagels for tea last night… duck off becki… conveniently forgot to film yourself eating because that was probably actually your lunch today more like…

Reactions: 13
Nothing to do with the fact she’s over streched them and killed the elastic them? 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.