Becki Jones #86 Bison is twerking when she should be working!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Love how in the morris dancing explanation vid she says SHE takes her nieces. No becks you’re just a tag along whilst Cath takes them as she used to morris dance and you don’t. You’re just there for the free ride and chance to stuff your meaty gullet. Morris dancing “runs” in the family, except its something she hasn’t done 💃🏻 and doesn’t do 🏃🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Now I am going through a crisis and my head is a shed so don’t shoot me, but it’s kinda nice how close they all are as a family. Wish I had the same 😣
Don’t let her make you feel bad. It’s all fake. That’s only one part of the family, they don’t speak to the other half because they have massive issues. The ones that are all “close knit” are the problematic, toxic ones. I’d rather not see my family either if it meant I had to pander to a selfish, childish, super morbidly obese virgin.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Don’t let her make you feel bad. It’s all fake. That’s only one part of the family, they don’t speak to the other half because they have massive issues. The ones that are all “close knit” are the problematic, toxic ones. I’d rather not see my family either if it meant I had to pander to a selfish, childish, super morbidly obese virgin.
That makes me feel a bit better ❤ xx

• Heart
Reactions: 7
'everyone's done morris dancing' but doesn't say that she has, she's like that Adam Sandler film, waterboy, except she hands out sweets and chocolates at morris dancing

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Shes so full of it …. claiming she took her niece and Paige to dancing, when in reality it was her mum who took them and she tagged along. Says she loves dancing, but why didn't she do “‘morris dancing” herself?

Then attempts to explain morris dancing but struggles “ is it called the slap, I don’t knowum” 🙄 after all those years tagging along with her nieces and mum she still doesn’t know the dance name?! Proves she just goes there to sit down all day, stuff her face and watch the kids dance with her beady eyes.

Last edited:
Reactions: 24
🤣🤣

I just imagine having to get everyone in the house to help fold her jumpers up

“Hardly worn, left side in different postcode to right”
Got to pay two lots of postage because it’s coming from two different places 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Saying she took her older niece when Becki was like 15? So you just went along and did nothing but scran even then? 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
That video hurt my brain
---
RIP Jones sisters. Must’ve died of starvation xxx

IMG_4739.png

• Haha
Reactions: 26
5 boxes
3 types of processed chicken
Saisages
Paygeeyys froooit and worta
5 types of chocolate
4 types of crisps
A ketchup wrap for our fussy girlie Brum

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Paige’s Waters
4 different types of chocolate for pork chop
Mini scotch eggs
Co-Op American wrap (Paige’s favourite)
Grapes
Strawberries
Umpteen bags of cresp
Cans of cowke
Checken deppers
Jaffa cakes

• Haha
Reactions: 23
20 bags of crisps (just so we can have options and a choice, we won’t eat all them… 🤥)
Chicken satay skewers
Cocktail sausages
Fridge raiders
More processed meat
Cans of coke

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I try not to say anything about the kids but if they’re that fussy about a sandwich and eat ketchup wraps they wouldn’t be getting a shed load of chocolate until they learn to eat proper food.

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.