Becki Jones #86 Bison is twerking when she should be working!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow.... I am tired just thinking of everything Becki has to do yet tonight and tomorrow for suitcase Sunday.

What a champ.

Lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Also the description is meant to say stuff like “fits true to size, purchased in 20XX but only worn a few times so in good condition” not “love this!!” Ffs hahahahahah
when I LOVE something I like to sell it for £3 on vinted too.

very tempted to get the blue jumper and see if I can fit me, the husband and my kids inside it.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
The last thing I’d be eating at a size 30 is ribs chips and a battered susej

• Haha
Reactions: 39
when I LOVE something I like to sell it for £3 on vinted too.

very tempted to get the blue jumper and see if I can fit me, the husband and my kids inside it.
Soz to be the bearer of bad news but someone has already bought it

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Really wanted that fleece when she posted it but I actually don't think I can handle the smell of it

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Noticed the black pair of Crocs she was gifted in the Vinted pile… wonder how much she will want for them. 🙄🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Whilst out hunting for the tango drinks, I noticed her vapes have been stocked up. I wonder what flavour is her favourite
---
And giving an already decaying dog a cat treat????

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I despise it when begs sell tit they've been gifted uno, gets right on my tits!! Donate it ffs

Reactions: 16
If it’s been worn once never mind TWICE by the garlic sweating elephant seal, WHY IS IT DESCRIBED AS LIKE NEW

IMG_4883.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Thought this was her favourite dress seeing as she obviously loved herself in the photo of her wearing it. I guess she’s selling it because it no longer fits her at a size 30 !
That’s the pink zebra one lovely ❤ from a true fan

I could go for the electric blanket? I bet she’s worn nothing underneath there and put plenty on top though so it smells of Indian and cresps on the first layer and sweat and yeast on the second

Anyone who likes funny Vinted stories should join the Vinted/Depop thread on here it’s wild 🐯

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.