Baby Reindeer Netflix #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The thing that I keep coming back to is her saying she has 4-6 email addresses 😅 like it’s such a weird phraseology. If you actually couldn’t remember off the top of your head why would you not say oh I’ve got 4 or 5, or 5 or 6. Not 4 TO 6 like it’s normal to put your total number of email addresses in an approximate range lol
---
And yes I have just spent the last few hours absolutely gripped with this thread, the Piers interview and FH fb account, somewhat ironically!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Sorry if this has been said, in the interview she said she wasn’t on Facebook anymore. Her profile is still there? And she’s actively posting?!?!

Reactions: 3
The thing that I keep coming back to is her saying she has 4-6 email addresses 😅 like it’s such a weird phraseology. If you actually couldn’t remember off the top of your head why would you not say oh I’ve got 4 or 5, or 5 or 6. Not 4 TO 6 like it’s normal to put your total number of email addresses in an approximate range lol
---
And yes I have just spent the last few hours absolutely gripped with this thread, the Piers interview and FH fb account, somewhat ironically!!!
Maybe she meant 46 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She told PM she didn’t know when RG lived but says on her FB posts that he lived in the pub.

Reactions: 6
I think it’s sooooo weird she’s off fb again
That might be my fault. I did report one of her nasty statuses, I can't remember which but it was either ablist or homophobic (two things I draw the line on) and Facebook found her to be in violation of the guidelines or something.

Could be totally unrelated mind.

Reactions: 7
Did we find out the identity of the rapist? Or any clues? I can’t trawl back through aaaaaallllll the BR posts 🥵
I've just seen a post online suggesting that it could be the guy from Peep Show, not sure of his name. But it would make sense, looks quite like him too.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I've just seen a post online suggesting that it could be the guy from Peep Show, not sure of his name. But it would make sense, looks quite like him too.
Ffs peep show is one my faves of all time!!
I can’t watch it the same anymore and have to admit all the clues definately lead to him!

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I might be the only person on this who thinks this… so shoot me down! But- I sort of saw the whole stalking story as almost a sub plot to the bigger story about him going through trauma and coming of age and getting his head around stuff. I almost saw Martha as a sideline to everything in his drama. I don’t feel that if he felt that awful about her that he would have consciously made her so easy to find. Something here doesn’t meet up and I wonder what is really going on. Netflix would have had water tight compliance…

Reactions: 18
I watched the Piers Morgan interview - I found her accent to be very unusual. The words drawn out, with a lot of sssss at the end,
Her accent actually reminded me of a Little Britain character. The Scottish flute playing hotel owner.
Yesssssss Yesssssss…. 😵💫😆

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I think Jessica Gunning did an amazing job - but I don’t get why people are saying she got the voice spot on. FH has a very particular way of speaking. Even the accent was like regions. Maybe that wasn’t the goal though.

Reactions: 6
I can’t watch it the same anymore and have to admit all the clues definately lead to him!
I know right, one of mine too. 😩

I didn't twig at the time, but there are a few PS references in BR i.e "chance would be a fine thing", also an emphasis on the word "Peep" in the "Peep at fame" line Donny said.

He'd also be the sort of person that would have written something that'd impress a 21 yr old at Fringe, and is a Buddhist..

• Wow
Reactions: 11
I felt sorry for Martha at times but Fiona is just awful. Some of her Facebook posts. 😳 I think RD was kind to her when he wrote the part.

Reactions: 10
I'm sure that when his name first came up (on the last thread I think), someone came up with a sensible reason it couldn't be him. Possibly that they'd worked together since or something. Whatever the reason was I remember it seemed (to me) to be a reasonable conclusion to rule him out.[/QUOTE]

Reactions: 2
And if she didn’t know where he lived then how could she send him the letter that she admitted to ?
Not that I’m defending her, can’t stand her, but she did say it was a recorded package sent to the theatre where he was playing

Reactions: 8
I watched the Piers Morgan interview - I found her accent to be very unusual. The words drawn out, with a lot of sssss at the end,
Her accent actually reminded me of a Little Britain character. The Scottish flute playing hotel owner.
Yesssssss Yesssssss…. 😵💫😆
I thought exactly the same, so glad it's not just me. 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.