Ayse and Zeliha Clark #3 Beige baby number two, moving house is all they do

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think it’s weird for them to be renting. Both girls move around a lot. Like at least once or twice a year. It wouldn’t make sense to buy a house then sell it 6 months later.
It’s definitely odd for someone as rich as Jack not to own property. The rich stay rich by investing. He might own some properties that he rents out, I suppose?

I think they all move around a lot because they rent,rather than rent because they want to move a lot. Very few people genuinely want to pack up their house and move every 6 months or year

Reactions: 14
It’s definitely odd for someone as rich as Jack not to own property. The rich stay rich by investing. He might own some properties that he rents out, I suppose?

I think they all move around a lot because they rent,rather than rent because they want to move a lot. Very few people genuinely want to pack up their house and move every 6 months or year
How do you know he doesn’t own properties?

Reactions: 1
The fact is that with their luxury lifestyle it appears they have enough money to live in a property which they own, and they're also engaged with two kids so I do think it's odd too. Renting is just throwing money away. I guess the reason they're still renting could be that Jack is set to inherit so much and he's never had to think about spending wisely that it's just not an issue for them. But if he want's to keep or build on mummy and daddy's millions then renting in London is not the wisest attitude to have in the long run, even multi millionaires need to make wise financial decisions.

Reactions: 6
The fact is that with their luxury lifestyle it appears they have enough money to live in a property which they own, and they're also engaged with two kids so I do think it's odd too. Renting is just throwing money away. I guess the reason they're still renting could be that Jack is set to inherit so much and he's never had to think about spending wisely that it's just not an issue for them. But if he want's to keep or build on mummy and daddy's millions then renting in London is not the wisest attitude to have in the long run, even multi millionaires need to make wise financial decisions.
I totally agree! The amount they pay monthly in rent could easily pay a mortgage, and I’m sure Jack must have the funds for a deposit on any house or flat they fancy

Reactions: 5
I don’t think they are as well off as they like to portray. Some/ most of the designer stuff is definitely fake. The tell tale is that they haven’t bought and they haven’t sorted the wedding yet imo. Most of their bougier holidays are actually with Jacks family so I don’t think they are paying for those.

I agree they move so often because they rent rather than renting because they like to move. Who likes to move with 2 young kids every 6 months? Who wants to pay through the nose to move around the corner due to rats and a poorly maintained property?

Reactions: 8
Im pretty sure they want to live in London too, property there is not cheap. I would assume Jack owns some property anyway. His family own a few at least. But yeah the benefits to renting is that they can move around easily which is what they want. Being a landlord / renovating property is a full time job. In the past, both girls have opted for large properties beyond their needs, I think at one time they had a 5 bed with en-suites etc? They won’t be able to buy that

I wonder if Zeliha will move to Australia

Im pretty sure they want to live in London too, property there is not cheap. I would assume Jack owns some property anyway. His family own a few at least. But yeah the benefits to renting is that they can move around easily which is what they want. Being a landlord / renovating property is a full time job. In the past, both girls have opted for large properties beyond their needs, I think at one time they had a 5 bed with en-suites etc? They won’t be able to buy that

I wonder if Zeliha will move to Australia
Jacks from a multi millionaire family. I’m sure there is a million or so in a family trust so he could buy a house in London

Zeliha is totally different. She has said they can’t currently afford to buy a house. Their financial circumstances are very different to Ayse and Jack’s finances

Could it be that they are ‘renting’ off jacks family? Maybe his parents own the house

Just been watching a few of their joint vlogs and OMG Zel speaks to Ayse like tit! Ordering her around and cutting in whenever she speaks. Ayse is so sweet and puts up with it
I’m curious to know whether you’ve got them the wrong way around 🧐

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I’m with you! Others seem to think differently but zel gives me bad vibes
Separately I think they both seem nice but there were two videos that stuck out to me. Both on their joint channel. One was in Cyprus on a holiday when they did a GRWM, and then a vlog in London where they were in Zara trying on clothes with the children and one of their younger sisters. Zel was so dismissive of Ayse and really rude to her at times.

I don’t think they are as well off as they like to portray. Some/ most of the designer stuff is definitely fake. The tell tale is that they haven’t bought and they haven’t sorted the wedding yet imo. Most of their bougier holidays are actually with Jacks family so I don’t think they are paying for those.

I agree they move so often because they rent rather than renting because they like to move. Who likes to move with 2 young kids every 6 months? Who wants to pay through the nose to move around the corner due to rats and a poorly maintained property?
What makes you think that some/most of their designer stuff is fake???

Omg Ayse and Jack are in Beverly Hills with the kids. Staying in the Beverly Hills hotel, of course 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 2