Australian Influencers #33

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
the poor look on Violets face… she is bleeping her up big time!
Its just too much. She is way too young to be pushed all day every day in every area of her life. What does Violet get to do for herself ? Everytime I watch a story it’s some kind of training or consuming extremely clean food. Where’s the joy. I don’t want to comment on a child’s body but she is so thin. Violet burns so much energy I hope Rachel is feeding her enough calories.

Reactions: 18
Its just too much. She is way too young to be pushed all day every day in every area of her life. What does Violet get to do for herself ? Everytime I watch a story it’s some kind of training or consuming extremely clean food. Where’s the joy. I don’t want to comment on a child’s body but she is so thin. Violet burns so much energy I hope Rachel is feeding her enough calories.
Those stories were vile, I am so sad for Violet 😭 she looked like she was in so much pain! There's a difference between your child choosing to go running and you forcing them, yelling at them re timing and filming them in pain 😢. I highly doubt Violet consumes enough calories, it sure doesn't look like it and Rachel shares everything.

Reactions: 17
Hannah Polities' young children jumping around the seats and playing on the moving boat. None of them wearing life jackets. Most likely because they don't come in beige.
Nothing makes me angrier than seeing tit like this!

Reactions: 8
I was shocked by Rachel Finch’s stories! That poor child! Why post that as well? And yes the kids were clearly shipped off to Grandma while Rachel did dancing and cooked calorie free meals for herself. She’s something else.

Reactions: 11
Could Crystal Conte be more in denial about her size? Girl needs to own it and buy a size 18 or 20 instead of stuffing herself into 16 and saying it’s Kmarts fault. Yeah she just had a baby but just size up and look better instead of whining and blaming Kmart.
her style is simply awful. i recently unfollowed her when she talked about her newborn babies chiropractic appointment...

Reactions: 2
I was shocked by Rachel Finch’s stories! That poor child! Why post that as well? And yes the kids were clearly shipped off to Grandma while Rachel did dancing and cooked calorie free meals for herself. She’s something else.
Also what is she training for? The olympics? Assuming it’s just your standard school cross country, don’t you just rock up on the day and try your best?

• Sad
Reactions: 25
The constant “the kids will see our discipline” garbage - those kids will burn out and not find any joy in movement when it’s constantly forced. It’s painful to watch. Not every kid likes sport. Yes there are tons of benefits to being physically active - but most kids naturally are. I wouldn’t find it inspiring to have someone to push me to train for x country on the weekend. It’s also a bit rich considering neither Rachael nor her creep husband are elite athletes. Even Candice and David Warner wouldn’t push their kids to this extent and both of them have the background!

Reactions: 31
Also what is she training for? The olympics? Assuming it’s just your standard school cross country, don’t you just rock up on the day and try your best?
There no way in hell mine is going to run that distance, it's a good opportunity for a walk and talking more tit with mates.
Rachel is a terrible mother those poor kids are going to be so fucked up.

Reactions: 11
Both Rachel finch and Ash pollard deserve their own thread - and I used to really like Ash.
The play light story had me pmsl 🤣 - you could tell she was so triggered

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The constant “the kids will see our discipline” garbage - those kids will burn out and not find any joy in movement when it’s constantly forced. It’s painful to watch. Not every kid likes sport. Yes there are tons of benefits to being physically active - but most kids naturally are. I wouldn’t find it inspiring to have someone to push me to train for x country on the weekend. It’s also a bit rich considering neither Rachael nor her creep husband are elite athletes. Even Candice and David Warner wouldn’t push their kids to this extent and both of them have the background!
Absolutely! So much research shows that this type high training load for young children leads to burn out or injury as a young teen. For someone who claims to be a authority about wellness she isn’t really thinking about the well-being of her very young children.

Rachel Finch needs to encourage her husband to wash his hair more often. He reminds me of the main character in the Ring when he wears it out at the warehouse 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 20
Absolutely! So much research shows that this type high training load for young children leads to burn out or injury as a young teen. For someone who claims to be a authority about wellness she isn’t really thinking about the well-being of her very young children.

Rachel Finch needs to encourage her husband to wash his hair more often. He reminds me of the main character in the Ring when he wears it out at the warehouse 🤢
Whatever do you mean? Hahah I saw this the other day and meant to post it… it’s truly awful. I’m so intrigued by these two. She is so out of his league yet he treats her like dirt and she is obsessed with him.

249E7B26-3DB9-423D-A6D6-9E983BC92CAC.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Whatever do you mean? Hahah I saw this the other day and meant to post it… it’s truly awful. I’m so intrigued by these two. She is so out of his league yet he treats her like dirt and she is obsessed with him.

View attachment 2919902
Bahahaha it was this exact still that made feel quite nauseous. He also reminds me of Gollum from lord of the rings.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I use to really enjoy Martha’s content. It was authentic, now it’s just ad after ad…. Showing off all her gifts with a random pic of her baby thrown in.

Do we really believe that she wears Pandora? lol nope.

I get we all need to make money, and she sure does with 8k for a sponsored pic in her stories and the more on her grid, but come at least make it more believable with the whole ‘let’s catch up’ line.

Attachments

Reactions: 10
I use to really enjoy Martha’s content. It was authentic, now it’s just ad after ad…. Showing off all her gifts with a random pic of her baby thrown in.

Do we really believe that she wears Pandora? lol nope.

I get we all need to make money, and she sure does with 8k for a sponsored pic in her stories and the more on her grid, but come at least make it more believable with the whole ‘let’s catch up’ line.
I often think imagine how much money they are making/saving with the amount of ads they do and living at home rent free 🤯

Reactions: 15
I could possibly understand some extra training if it were at a regional or state level but is this just for school cross country?? Yikes. And I would hope as a child doing some extra training if I felt exhausted and needed to stop I could. But no Rachel is pushing her yelling and expecting 1000% all the time. Those poor kids. And definitely not eating enough carbs! Her husband is a greasy arrogant mafia man he is so rude and dismissive and gross and she can’t get enough it’s 🤮 fobbs the kids for for dancing and baking you can tell she isn’t too bright but she really is messing up those kids. They will remember mum as a strict staunch cold pushy woman who was jealous of them.
---
Ash pollard was so triggered 😂 play button. I think she gets caught up in the labels and price and forgets about style and class 😱 some of her house is lovely and they have done a great job renovating but her kitchen is so gross to look at 😂 so disappointing

Reactions: 15
Also she already ran her Cross Country race this year (RF was running after her like a crazy mum and cried bc she came 5th) so she’s making her train for a race in 12 months time.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Also she already ran her Cross Country race this year (RF was running after her like a crazy mum and cried bc she came 5th) so she’s making her train for a race in 12 months time.
If she came in the top five, she’s possibly in the next round at the next level, district or regionals… that’s how many go through from our school from each age group and boys/girls.
It was just awful to watch, regardless. That poor wee girl 😔

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.