Aussie Mum Vlogger #8 MEiara taps into her masculinity while Kurt loses all his dignity

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s really alarming how easy it is to find her house, especially with R in the front bedroom? Like almost don’t even want to comment this but I hope speshy reads here and maybe stops sharing her info so freely. Doubt it though and truly at this point it’s too far gone anyways? Just wild to me to expect cameras and a fence to protect your property when you have a baby sleeping on the far end of the house to you, I could never.

Reactions: 9
It’s really alarming how easy it is to find her house, especially with R in the front bedroom? Like almost don’t even want to comment this but I hope speshy reads here and maybe stops sharing her info so freely. Doubt it though and truly at this point it’s too far gone anyways? Just wild to me to expect cameras and a fence to protect your property when you have a baby sleeping on the far end of the house to you, I could never.
She would froth from the mouth of the content though let’s be honest.
Saying this, I hope to god it never happens.

Reactions: 1
Fci
Why the fk is linky in a seatbelt booster with the padding off??? View attachment 2924399View attachment 2924400
Poor Fckn Linky how bloody uncomfortable on his poor little back :(
Linky doesn’t get his own room now doesn’t even get a Fckn cushion on his car seat

I can’t comment on the seatbelt situation because I’m unsure of his height / weight and what the rules are in their state… I’m not sure if they go by qld or nsw?
---
Also the clip of linky dinky doo says it’s a paid partnership with Samsung
Why the fck would you use that has a paid partnership?
How embarrassing.
Just show the world how feral yal live

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
So she goes in the pool without taking a towel then takes Kurt's. Atleast he has half a brain to get a towel. God she's a self centred piece of sh!t.
I wonder if the seat cover was taken off on purpose for the video - I can imagine how stained it would be 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 5
I'm in the UK and I could easily turn up at her front door or her kids school.

Now I know that makes me look like a certain level of crazy
But I was just curious.
How frightening is that..I could be more Baby Reindeer (if you know you know 😏) than unhappy unhealed troll.
And that just goes to show.
I could hop on a plane from Scotland and be sitting at 5am waiting on a secluded beach at the crack of dawn.
Such a risk
..no need for anyone to call the cops 🤣 furthest I'm getting this year is Spain 🇪🇸

• Haha
I'm in the UK and I could easily turn up at her front door or her kids school.

Now I know that makes me look like a certain level of crazy
But I was just curious.
How frightening is that..I could be more Baby Reindeer (if you know you know 😏) than unhappy unhealed troll.
And that just goes to show.
I could hop on a plane from Scotland and be sitting at 5am waiting on a secluded beach at the crack of dawn.
Such a risk
..no need for anyone to call the cops 🤣 furthest I'm getting this year is Spain 🇪🇸
Ooo I’m in the UK too and I to am heading to Spain this year. Wonder if we’ll pass each other and not know 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 2
You lost me at Kunt 😂😂😂😂
Their time away is so precious because they don’t get to spend quality time together… so she says looking into her phone all day, giving her followers an update every 2 minutes, yeah I can see how quality this time is… so natural with a bleeping camera in your face every minute of the day.
Oops typo 😬 😉

She has a question box, can someone please ask why there is a bed under the television please 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
she really is a speciak lifting weights? Where ?
Girl you never lifted more than 5kg she whinged When they moved out the warehouse and they lift all those boxes literally never heard someone sook so much about moving a few boxes, you keep telling yourself you lift, your far too precious for that lol

Attachments

• Haha
Ummmm she cleaned the car what a month or two ago has she taken the seat protector / cushion off to wash and it's still in the pile of washing? Someone please send to Samsung or what ever tablet company it is that is so unsafe and it's promoting an add but car safety seriously?!?!
Also in her stories this morning is this women serious with how sleep deprived she is, honey your children are not newborns anymore you aren't sleep deprived you have raised your children to wake up earlier then the sun, you have put yourself to bed at 7pm and woke up at 4pm, tell your children who are old enough to stay in their room longer? Change the house around seperate the bedrooms and take the tv out of your children's bedroom. You are not sleep deprived you are probably lacking something get your bloods checked as your diet is piss poor and you have sleep trained your children into being early risers

Reactions: 7
I’m sorry but I don’t consider 2-5kg dumbells for 10 reps to be lifting weights.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Q&A and bangs on about how she is growing out her hair to her natural colour. I call bullshit on this. She will get highlights soon.
She also said she was going without her fake glue on nails as well and I think I saw her natural nails painted maybe twice on her socials before actual acrylic nails made a show!
Why make such bold statements when its all lies?

Reactions: 7
Q&A and bangs on about how she is growing out her hair to her natural colour. I call bullshit on this. She will get highlights soon.
She also said she was going without her fake glue on nails as well and I think I saw her natural nails painted maybe twice on her socials before actual acrylic nails made a show!
Why make such bold statements when its all lies?
she’s only growing it out because her bestie trashy is 🙄

• Haha
Missing the laughs that this thread gives me. She is that boring and predictable that no one is commenting on here. Come of MEiara give us something! 🤣

Missing the laughs that this thread gives me. She is that boring and predictable that no one is commenting on here. Come of MEiara give us something! 🤣
To tie you over until something happens... or doesn't happen in her case hahhaa

There once was a princess called Meiara
Who wanted her hubby to hold her tiara
Her kids were neglected
Spesh me time was never rejected
What an inspo is Miss Keiara

• Haha
Reactions: 9