Ashy Bines #19 Crappy Baseline drops & groshery shops, she’s uninteligent & over the top

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That baseline post with her and Jade is so so so so so cringe. Doesn’t anyone ever step in and say “yeah nah….dont post that. You look like an absolute fuckwit”
Clearly not.
Wow. Cringed so hard my skin peeled off.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Have we had an update on the new management PR she has signed up for? My assumption is Steve and Ashy are now separated and he won't be doing to PR so she needed someone who has the skills to book her jobs.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
That baseline post with her and Jade is so so so so so cringe. Doesn’t anyone ever step in and say “yeah nah….dont post that. You look like an absolute fuckwit”
Clearly not.
Wow. Cringed so hard my skin peeled off.
So cringe 😬 like try a few times at least to get it in time 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
This is so cringe. Oh, and the sale starts on Wednesday the 22th of May.... The 22th.... Are you kidding...

View attachment 2938165
View attachment 2938166
I thought Jade wasn't working with her? And I had to watch it again to work out whats on sale.
---
Have we had an update on the new management PR she has signed up for? My assumption is Steve and Ashy are now separated and he won't be doing to PR so she needed someone who has the skills to book her jobs.
What if steve new girl is Jade? 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She ain’t the brightest crayon in the box. Let’s see if she reads here and deletes her post :LOL: oh btw Gnat, stop trying to flog off overpriced Chinese tit lmao
Story has been deleted now. Hi Gnat ya greedy pig

My separation radar is tingling the Taylor Swift songs constantly, the talk of big changes and she’s removed the S from her necklace

• Wow
Reactions: 6
She ain’t the brightest crayon in the box. Let’s see if she reads here and deletes her post :LOL: oh btw Gnat, stop trying to flog off overpriced Chinese tit lmao
Now we all now where to leave our lit bags of dog sh*t right?

Unfortunately for AB, Nat and well most influencers you can't get IQ implants or injections.

My separation radar is tingling the Taylor Swift songs constantly, the talk of big changes and she’s removed the S from her necklace
She would not survive without Steve! She’d fall apart pretty quick. For starters she’d actually have to parent on a regular basis and not rely on him and the nanny to do everything while she’s off fluttering about doing nature walks, journaling, multiple daily workouts and spending ‘quality’ time with the few girlfriends she has left 🙄

She’s banging on about this 3 day retreat like it’s the only time she gets without her kids….but has she not just booked another Bali trip with her mum that is kid free? She’s unbelievable. Another overseas trip without her precious kids! Every 3 weeks she’s away in Brisbane for two nights recording that tit podcast and going out for dinner at nice restaurants (all kid free) Steve is a dick but he deserves better. He is the only present parent in that relationship. It’s so unbalanced. Ashy is so self absorbed. She only cares about those kids when the camera Is out!

Reactions: 11
She would not survive without Steve! She’d fall apart pretty quick. For starters she’d actually have to parent on a regular basis and not rely on him and the nanny to do everything while she’s off fluttering about doing nature walks, journaling, multiple daily workouts and spending ‘quality’ time with the few girlfriends she has left 🙄

She’s banging on about this 3 day retreat like it’s the only time she gets without her kids….but has she not just booked another Bali trip with her mum that is kid free? She’s unbelievable. Another overseas trip without her precious kids! Every 3 weeks she’s away in Brisbane for two nights recording that tit podcast and going out for dinner at nice restaurants (all kid free) Steve is a dick but he deserves better. He is the only present parent in that relationship. It’s so unbalanced. Ashy is so self absorbed. She only cares about those kids when the camera Is out!
Sounds like Ashy has the kids every second weekend then lol

Reactions: 1
I rewatched that reel she shared in March about nearly 16 years of memories.
The way he looks at her - there is no love in his eyes.
That man is there for his kids.

I do think they did separate and tried again, with Tala being the band aid baby, as sad as it sounds.
But body language speaks volumes. And his body language and eyes scream that he is tolerating her.
Like if it’s that obvious in photos and videos, you’d be able to spot it in reality a mile away.

He probably knows if he leaves, she wouldn't cope and he’d be stuck running her brand anyway cause she doesn’t actually do anything.

Reactions: 12
I rewatched that reel she shared in March about nearly 16 years of memories.
The way he looks at her - there is no love in his eyes.
That man is there for his kids.

I do think they did separate and tried again, with Tala being the band aid baby, as sad as it sounds.
But body language speaks volumes. And his body language and eyes scream that he is tolerating her.
Like if it’s that obvious in photos and videos, you’d be able to spot it in reality a mile away.

He probably knows if he leaves, she wouldn't cope and he’d be stuck running her brand anyway cause she doesn’t actually do anything.
Yep, I 100% believe this too. He is only with her for the kids sake and because he runs all her businesses

Reactions: 3