Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Angelina-00

So she’s in hospital… making videos about her experience, whinging about the food .. next she says she’s done a vlog of her first day!
is this bitch serious!!??
At this point I wouldn’t be surprised if she’s putting half of it on for more engagement.
I thought that as well. Probably went in to genuinely get checked over. Then realised how seriously they take anything to do with the brain etc and played on her symptoms. Let’s face it, the women likes to be the center of attention.

I wouldn’t be surprised if it turned out to be nothing, and she’ll say ‘the doctors’ think it might be related to the neck issues I was having..

I wonder if the MRI will come back with results showing that her feminine energy was out of line??
And if the treatment options for her is some deep journaling.

Have you noticed just how much more unhinged she has become since no longer being friends with Sammy and Gretty…

• Haha
Reactions: 28

notavibe

what in the two girls one spoon did I just watch

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
She is no longer interesting to people. The people who were her original audience back in 2012 have ultimately seen through her bullshit we are all pretty much in our 30’s. We no longer want random quotes regurgitated to us, we don’t see value in overpriced activewear that is cheaply made, we know she is NOT authentic when she is recommending a product. We don’t connect with her because she hasnt shifted her content to grow with her and her audience. Shes isnt a mummy vlogger and really isn’t a fitness aspiration. She doesn’t stand out from the hundreds of other influencers that do the exact same thing and have the exact same activewear labels but just called something else. Younger generation would find her content to be boring as hell.
If she wants to remain the slightest bit relevant she really needs to pivot her content hence probably hiring the agency. She is probably going to say the reason she hired. The agency was to take the stress off her due to her aneurysm, but we all know that’s not true.
Plus all the brand she works with get so much hate for working with her so a lot of them. Probably don’t want to work with her any more

• Heart
Reactions: 27

notavibe

Why does she have to breathe through everything like it’s the hardest thing she’s ever done. It’s just a sauna, you’re not giving birth

• Haha
Reactions: 26

plzxm

Ok guys I’m calling the morning squawk.

If you don’t read this in her voice, you’re lying.

“Good morning everyone, hope you all slept well. I had such a good weekend connecting with my family, it was so slow and relaxing and I was able to recharge my battery and get ready for a busy week ahead, I just love weekends like that, as you all know I’ve been stretched lately wearing so many different hats, but I’m focusing on calming my nervous system and tapping into my feminine flowy energy. So Steve and I will tag team today and I’ll take Tala girl to Flannerys and get a few grocheries”

• Haha

gossiphungrymama

IMG_9381.jpeg

LITERALLY in the snaps before this she says “some people are calling this a tennis dress but it’s so not because some of us don’t play tennis” YOU LITERALLY NAMED IT TENNIS DRESS YOU GRONK

• Haha

charliechap

VIP Member
Wonder if it's like the aneurysm I get when I listen to her speak 🫣
Imagine her telling people to stop suggesting what might be wrong.. when just the other day she was giving medical advice?

ashy why don’t you just journal the eye problems away xoxo

• Haha
Reactions: 25

ATOLOU$

Also I wish “passion project” would die a painful death. Helping in a community garden is a passion project. A podcast you are trying to make money off, isn’t.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
I'm so sick of this bitch complaining about how much she has on everyday and how she needs to slow down and take time for herself. Can you imagine if she was actually a normal parent who didn't have a babysitter on standby everyday and couldn't go to health retreats and overseas holidays all the damn time - she would completely fall apart and have something to complain about then!

Reactions: 24

Angelina-00

---
Imagine setting up your tripod on the table across from you before you sit down for a catch up, and pretend you’re catching a candid moment between friends.. 🫣🫠

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 23

Someone44

Those god awful “flares”. They just look like poorly fitted tights.
Oh so you mean like the first release of toned tights they did?! Where people were telling her they were poorly fitting & she responded that they fit her friends fine so maybe its your body that's the problem 😂

• Haha
  • Wow

NipNops

Soooooo my cousins friend works on the same floor at the hospital Trashy is in. Apparently she overheard some of the night nurses (she isn’t medical staff) laughing at Trashy’s tiktok and her carry on over her tiny little clot that can be dissolved with a few doses of anticoagulants.

• Haha
  • Wow

Angelina-00

Last night she was talking about how she found a healthy spaghetti sauce from the health food store because it’s just tomatoes. Has she never come across tin crush tomatoes?

• Haha

Myfavouritecolourispink

So she cancelled Saturday but is still leaving today… I know she would have already had the flights booked but cmon, anything to get away from her family that she claims she loves so much
Babes, Ashy is really shtretched and shtressed at the moment. It's important that she rests and lightens her workload. By still spending the whole weekend away in Melbourne, whilst immediately complaining about how cold it is. Surly you understand.
Hehe
xx

• Haha
Reactions: 22