Ashlie Sugarrushed #13 Taking pills to lose some beef. So she can get married to the testicle with teeth.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her breakfast is 10g of oats….wtf
With the chia it’s 100 cals…she’s a 7ft woman ffs she needs about 4 times that…what a fruit loop
Also this thread title may be the best yet but please can we have the bollock and the alcoholic as the next one 😂
---
Can we also discuss the state of her arse 😂😂😂it’s nearly at the back of her knees

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 15
With the chia it’s 100 cals…she’s a 7ft woman ffs she needs about 4 times that…what a fruit loop
Also this thread title may be the best yet but please can we have the bollock and the alcoholic as the next one 😂
---
Can we also discuss the state of her arse 😂😂😂it’s nearly at the back of her knees
Looks like a child when they've got a saggy/pissy nappy on that needs changing 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
---
i can't stop laughing at this 🤣🤣🤣⚰⚰

• Haha
Reactions: 2
IMG_5691.jpeg

Perhaps if you’d attended school more Ash you’d be able to spell worries correctly.

morning to everyone except grifters who can’t spell for tit

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Girls binned off again for the weekend. I'd love to know if this was an arrangement that he already had in place with his parents or if it came about when Trashlie came on the scene? 🤔

Reactions: 8
Surly the girls are at a age wherr they don’t want to be shipped off to grandmas all the them

Reactions: 6
Did she put the tan on blindfolded and asleep?
What happened to the MLM tan of dreams she was flogging? Looked like Rimmel sunshimmer but she was selling if for something ridiculous like £49 a tube🤣

Reactions: 2
Can always rely on trash to produce some tacky gift bag full of quality tat….and she hasn’t disappointed….role on the wedding tackfest of the year

• Haha
I don’t get the gift bags? It’s not actually things for the wedding just pjs and socks. Unless the kids are cutting down the aisle in sliders?

Surely you just buy this stuff when your kids need them. Not make a big production of putting them in gift bags and making reels. Delulu.

I was just coming on to mention this ☝🏻😂 I read the post and then saw the name after.

Reactions: 1
Think i'd be looking at why they are getting the detentions in the first place tbh. Also find it hard to believe they would be getting an hour detention for forgetting a pen.

Reactions: 3