Ashley Cain #48 "Ash, i mustache" what was the starting balance?”

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“The people”
Ffs! He really think they are all……. “his people”
“Yes People”

Still a twit,

What number of Glory tour is this one?
---
This is 😢😬
what on earth is this all about?
No shirt, no shoes, total disrespect and yet another publicity stunt! Disgraceful mini man
---
This is 😢😬
what on earth is this all about?
No shirt, no shoes, total disrespect and yet another publicity stunt! Disgraceful mini man

I really Feel that this
Poor couple have been totally ambushed and blindsided by his lies and showmanship. In their time of heartache he’s swept in like the bleeping holy messiah he considers himself to be.
Ashley Cain is a baddy, a bad man, the Eberneezer, The Sherif of Nottingham, all the evil panto characters rolled into one!
He boils my blood I can barely look at him or this thread anymore 😫

If any press or journalists are watching him and this thread, this man and his fake charity needs taken down! Pronto!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
Just saw safs tik tok, she’s looking rough as arseholes, it’s like she’s got zero self awareness, her face is far too close to the camera!
as for titty boy, I’m not shocked half of his data from the run is up the swanny already.. it was never going to break any world records anyway, due to the manner in which those type of things need to be monitored in person with data to verify it.
a paltry £30k so far raised, with a fortune spent on keeping him massaged and preened along the way, just goes to show that he’s all about the glory of these saddos meeting him at various schools, half of whom aren’t donating a single penny. LOL.

Just saw safs tik tok, she’s looking rough as arseholes, it’s like she’s got zero self awareness, her face is far too close to the camera!
as for titty boy, I’m not shocked half of his data from the run is up the swanny already.. it was never going to break any world records anyway, due to the manner in which those type of things need to be monitored in person with data to verify it.
a paltry £30k so far raised, with a fortune spent on keeping him massaged and preened along the way, just goes to show that he’s all about the glory of these saddos meeting him at various schools, half of whom aren’t donating a single penny. LOL.
Did he really expect to raise 1.6 million in 27 hours again? Yes, yes he did. That’s how deluded this crook is. I despise everything he stands for. It’s still and always been a liars of big fat bollocks! Sham Scam at its finest.
---
Question: why has he created a GFM for this pretend World record? Don’t tell me it’s because it’s an unregulated platform where money can be embezzled on disguise in the name of charity. The mind boggles! And this country is royally fucked!

• Angry
Reactions: 17
It’s 100% a vanity tour, nothing more, nothing less!
Nail on the head
---
So he wants people to give him dosh to run on a road and fake it so he can make a living by doing the challenges to raise awareness of kids cancer . But never refer to childhood cancer ?
---
He is known as a fraud in his home town
---
make the passing of your child into a money making scam ? For expensive clothes ,holidays ,cars, blah blah blah ? How long did that dopamine ,just as long as the money you are not attracting anymore …

Last edited:
This picture is sickening all for the gram it’s not natural it’s all set up it’s just horrible - and put a bloody top on
Can someone fill me in on the story around this please???
---
I hope his blisters fester
I must admit I don’t have a clue how he is still managing to walk, let alone run, given the state his feet are in🤢

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
His latest reel is of him putting on the tears talking about Azaylia and still banging on about it being a world first. He of course added the donation link. He did say he isn’t doing it for any accolades or awards, yeah right Cashley! Bullshitter! You are spending more putting this challenge on than you are raising!

Reactions: 13
Yep turns on waterworks with his word soup , he's meant to inspirational but cannot even talk properly.

Delusional idiots with comments like this do my head in.

And FFS don't mention knighthoods you know he will after one of these after all he's done for his pocket.

And I hate people who like the below say he's done the nation proud, nope most people in this country are neither proud or even know who the duck he even is.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Yep turns on waterworks with his word soup , he's meant to inspirational but cannot even talk properly.

And FFS don't mention knighthoods you know he will after one of these after all he's done for his pocket.

And I hate people who like the below say he's done the nation proud, nope most people in this country are neither proud or even know who the duck he even is.
At least it’s only a small minority of people that think like this.

Yes let’s knight another man that’s manipulated the public. Have we not learned anything?

• Angry
Reactions: 8

They probably never gave him a penny, that's the only consolation.

Reactions: 3
Hope Ashley gets no attention today that should go to Kevin Sinfield,Lyndsey Burrows and all those completing the Leeds Marathon today.

Also noticed with Kevin's fundraisers they are raised and verified as being for the MND association as opposed to Ashley's where it all gets fuzzy.

We want to see what he does with the money . Sorry for people donating in good faith

We want to see what he does with the money . Sorry for people donating in good faith
He will stick a fiver in and rely on an other charity to raise the rest then claim it was all him. Yep there’s definetly a pattern

Dear Heavenly Father, I pray the photographers and videographers get my right side.
I am really lost on this behaviour .. the last thing I would what when I was a loved ones grave is cameras and videos being taken of it

It’s almost they are using their grief for attention,love and likes and dosh. ?
Let’s for to the grave and get some photos taken for social media ..
The poor soul.. I wonder if they would turn up on a regular basis if social media didn’t exist

I am really lost on this behaviour .. the last thing I would what when I was a loved ones grave is cameras and videos being taken of it

It’s almost they are using their grief for attention,love and likes and dosh. ?
Let’s for to the grave and get some photos taken for social media ..
The poor soul.. I wonder if they would turn up on a regular basis if social media didn’t exist
I am not going to judge the parents who were all in all likely railroaded in to that photo and you can see the absolute grief consuming them but this is one of the most horrendous things I’ve seen on here and that is saying a lot. I have never seen something so exploitive and bloody shameful in an attempt to Grift. I’m never a massive fan of photos at graves but so be there in batty shorts and no top or shoes?! Have some respect Ashley, I hate anyone who behaves with such little respect in a place of grief and mourning.

I agree 100% that this is about Attention, love, likes and dosh. Just on the most basic level, this event has like all the others is costing way way more than they will be raising. 30k won’t even cover Ashley’s Glam Squad for the duration. This “raising awareness” stuff is bollocks. We all know it exists Ashley and as an aside - I vaguely keep up to date with Ashley purely to see what lastest scam he is on - I can’t tell you one single thing I’ve learnt from Ashley about A’s condition. A single thing.

I think he is trying to create some sort of “struggle” storyline to both get more money and encourage more people to come out and give him attention support. Problem is, it’s not a storyline because the stupid bastard has struggled from Day One because he hasn’t doing any training and it’s so bloody obvious. The absolute disrespect of that. This event also has zero media coverage that matters. I haven’t seen this being talking about anywhere, especially since it’s kicked off. He has, one again, arrogantly relied on the “Cult of Ashley” believing that people will donate solely because it is him rather than the lazy bastard actually putting any graft in. By the time he set off, everything should have been paid for by sponsors and he should have had a decent amount in the charity bank. He is a lazy grifter.

At least Saf seems to have given up the grift like Ashley. Last time I came across her on TikTok, she had the haunted look of someone who has lost a child. She was ok, but you could see it in her. Unlike Ashley who just seems to get off on the attention. The whole situation of using A has been a disgrace and he boils my piss.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I am not going to judge the parents who were all in all likely railroaded in to that photo and you can see the absolute grief consuming them but this is one of the most horrendous things I’ve seen on here and that is saying a lot. I have never seen something so exploitive and bloody shameful in an attempt to Grift. I’m never a massive fan of photos at graves but so be there in batty shorts and no top or shoes?! Have some respect Ashley, I hate anyone who behaves with such little respect in a place of grief and mourning.

I agree 100% that this is about Attention, love, likes and dosh. Just on the most basic level, this event has like all the others is costing way way more than they will be raising. 30k won’t even cover Ashley’s Glam Squad for the duration. This “raising awareness” stuff is bollocks. We all know it exists Ashley and as an aside - I vaguely keep up to date with Ashley purely to see what lastest scam he is on - I can’t tell you one single thing I’ve learnt from Ashley about A’s condition. A single thing.

I think he is trying to create some sort of “struggle” storyline to both get more money and encourage more people to come out and give him attention support. Problem is, it’s not a storyline because the stupid bastard has struggled from Day One because he hasn’t doing any training and it’s so bloody obvious. The absolute disrespect of that. This event also has zero media coverage that matters. I haven’t seen this being talking about anywhere, especially since it’s kicked off. He has, one again, arrogantly relied on the “Cult of Ashley” believing that people will donate solely because it is him rather than the lazy bastard actually putting any graft in. By the time he set off, everything should have been paid for by sponsors and he should have had a decent amount in the charity bank. He is a lazy grifter.

At least Saf seems to have given up the grift like Ashley. Last time I came across her on TikTok, she had the haunted look of someone who has lost a child. She was ok, but you could see it in her. Unlike Ashley who just seems to get off on the attention. The whole situation of using A has been a disgrace and he boils my piss.
It’s a small but free Ashley Cain tour. There are no doubts he loves his daughter, that is clear to see but she doesn’t need him running around the country trying to raise money SHE has already raised.

Azaylia raised a hell of a lot of money and her parents spent it.

• Angry
Reactions: 15
So he’s got a fever, aches, feeling unwell but the vanity tour must continue…. I really hope he’s not sweaty hugging, fist bumping any people, kids and especially not anyone with compromised immune systems or linked with someone who is…. They’ll just take his germs spreading back ☹
And we didn’t need to see his toenail coming off 🤮 never mind him making it talk 🤮🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 7