Ashley Cain #48 "Ash, i mustache" what was the starting balance?”

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What does everyone think of that Zoe Morgan on tiktok? She doesn’t have her own page on here but she also lost her daughter to cancer but she’s clearly using her daughters death for clout

• Sick
Reactions: 4
What does everyone think of that Zoe Morgan on tiktok? She doesn’t have her own page on here but she also lost her daughter to cancer but she’s clearly using her daughters death for clout
I think she’s probably in shock as her daughter hasn’t had her funeral yet. She passed away in different circumstances as it wasn’t to cancer. She does seem a bit unhinged as she was talking about looking forward to her daughter’s funeral and she’s also live streaming it. She went into detail about what her daughter’s body looks like, which is too much. She’s sharing videos of her in her coffin and that’s not something I agree with sharing.
Initially it looked like she was wanting people to know the circumstances of her child’s passing and fighting for justice for her.
I think she’s a mother who’s grieving and probably finds it helpful to talk to people about it all. She doesn’t have a large following, so I don’t think she’s someone who will be doing what these two have done

Reactions: 5
Having looked her up, I think she's someone who is struggling making wrong decisions and grieving and needs mental health support, I really can't criticize her as don't know enough.

Aptly enough the kids dad appears to be a drug dealing scumbag, which a few different decisions could have been Ashley.

Reactions: 6
Ahhh now the videographer all makes sense going by his latest Michael Jackson "what about us" ego boosting video... he a million percent wants to go down the road of Motivational Speaker/Guru... and hopefully like Jay Shetty, he gets ousted to be a farce

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Tamika is out for a bit, didn’t see her on one of the updates earlier and wondered as she’s usually their pace setter I think! And wears the tracker….

IMG_6515.png

Reactions: 2
Just found this old pic on his many old Facebook accounts.

Can't believe people actually paid him to DJ.

No wonder he's struggling with his running his legs are too short.😄
Omg he’s an actual gnome 😂😂😂😂😂
---
The urge to comment on his post that is saying mad we’ve run this far with ‘funny how a kid can walk from Manchester to Ibiza without all the videographers and free stays ‘.. he’s such an intolerable prick who craves attention I still don’t understand how more don’t see through it? I guess he’s lost a lot of his insta support compared to before but even still..

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Omg he’s an actual gnome 😂😂😂😂😂
---
The urge to comment on his post that is saying mad we’ve run this far with ‘funny how a kid can walk from Manchester to Ibiza without all the videographers and free stays ‘.. he’s such an intolerable prick who craves attention I still don’t understand how more don’t see through it? I guess he’s lost a lot of his insta support compared to before but even still..
And the funny thing in the time Ashley's taking each day you can actually walk it.

A ultraman should be completely smashing this in less than 4 hours rather than 6-8 hours it's taking.

Reactions: 10
The fact for me is that as you said, he’s claiming to be an ultra man but is barely doing a mile over a marathon.
He’s such a fraud & he expects to be welcomed as a hero everywhere

But yeah it’s about kids fighting cancer. He could raise £0 but he is growing the Ashley Cain brand.
He’s already a day behind schedule.

The sense of entitlement stinks, any decent human would say these no expense hotel stays, give them to someone fighting cancer not me on my glory vanity tour

Reactions: 15
He could raise £0 but he is growing the Ashley Cain brand.
He’s already a day behind schedule.
Yep it's all about him. He thinks he some motivational guru, he isn't.

Its minor thing but I hate he calls his self MrAshleyCain. I'm never calling you Mr mate I'll call you bleep.

Reactions: 13
Perhaps now he's injured he will realise that roaring like a lion and chanting tit doesn't make him superhuman, also that he's just like the rest of us, who cant (or won't) run through an injury.

Where is he today? Nothing on strava or instagram.

She's as thick as mince isnt she, with zero personality.

Reactions: 11
Tamika is out for a bit, didn’t see her on one of the updates earlier and wondered as she’s usually their pace setter I think! And wears the tracker….

View attachment 2912881
I bet Mika was the one carrying the whole challenge. I would like to see how long they continue without her. Cashley’s left leg looks like it will drop off at any second. It is heavily strapped up!

Reactions: 5
Dont forget, it doesn’t matter what your injury or health situation is, you are weak if you don’t just get on with it. Remember that, Miks. Your cousin will be thinking you should just get on with it. Sod the impact it will have on you.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Guyzzzzx, can you all please tell me what boundaries you put in place for yourself and if you don’t why don’t you put boundaries in place for yourself? Go……………

• Haha
Reactions: 10
You just know that she is going to be obsessed with putting boundaries in place for herself, it’s the new baby steps

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 8