Ash Mama Reid #8 Overrated and overweight, using her kids as pedalo bait

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why would you send your kid to school in a unitard. It would be a right pain to get it off to go to the loo

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I'm really not liking the unitard. I'm not even sure it's appropriate for school, as she will have to take the shacket off with the heat. As well as being a nitemare for the poor wean when she needs to pee!

Reactions: 4
Another gifted holiday 🙄
and still not marked as an AD, honestly these neddies think "gifted stay" or "pr invite" makes them seem much more important, it's a freebie, an advert, maybe a paid promotion, all of which need to be declared as an advert clearly, also why the change from Ash to Ashleigh on her bio? hmmm
---
looks like her pal and fellow beggar Eilidh Wells is at the same place, also not declared properly :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
imagine parading your child in revealing swimwear like that for likes 🤮 also some very obvious editing going on, pixilation on ash's legs what's going on with Ellas thigh? looks like it's been re attached to her bikini bottoms!

ash.png

---
ash1.png

Reactions: 5
She isn't wearing her wedding ring in the selfie Eilidh posted of them. (I've taken mirror reverse in to consideration and she's definitely only wearing jewellery on her right hand)

Reactions: 1
She isn't wearing her wedding ring in the selfie Eilidh posted of them. (I've taken mirror reverse in to consideration and she's definitely only wearing jewellery on her right hand)
That’s definitely her wedding and engagement rings she has on in that picture. He will have been removed because of his work, I think it’s a reach to think otherwise

Reactions: 3
Can’t believe her and her wet rag of a pal have been gifted another freebie holiday, plus not declaring properly.
Screen shots taken before they make it right and will be sending the appropriate people.

There are so many more deserving humans out there that deserve some time away.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Not reaching... just stating facts. Her jewellery is on her right hand.
They’re not on her right hand but ok… she’s said multiple times she can’t get her rings off so that also solidifies the fact that she is wearing her wedding ring in that picture.
Take a selfie and it will be exactly like that. It’s her left hand.

Exploiting her daughter in an actual bikini on Instagram. She’s a disgrace. PC Plod needs to grow a set and safeguard his children.

• Angry
Reactions: 15
Exploiting her daughter in an actual bikini on Instagram. She’s a disgrace. PC Plod needs to grow a set and safeguard his children.
She's done a vlog with them both in the swimwear too, Elias is so skimpy yet she puts her front and central but when she's in a two piece she's clearly trying to hide behind Ella, it's cringe to watch.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 6