Amyroseg3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else watch her on TT? Used to like her actually but I think the “fame” is getting to her abit

Reactions: 7
The constant amount of Amazon parcels she gets sent from her wishlist lol 😳 who the hell is buying her all this stuff 😂

Reactions: 8
The constant amount of Amazon parcels she gets sent from her wishlist lol 😳 who the hell is buying her all this stuff 😂
I know right it’s so annoying these are the same people who probably complain at donating to charity but will buy an adult baby toys and crap off amazon for her to make a video with once and chuck it down the side of her bed.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The state of the see through leggings with her knickers on full display and those crusty flat shoes 😭😭

• Heart
  • Haha
She seems harmless but fame has definitely gone to her head. I will never understand why people send gifts/money to random strangers on the internet. She needs to fully clean her room instead of sitting on TikTok all day it’s pure filth!

Always worry about her. Shes lovely and love her burst for life, but is vulnerable and all this chatting with blokes who are using her for views is sometimes an uncomfortable watch.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Idk how I feel about her.. she seems sweet but she’s a hot mess. State of her room and having crisps with shredded up corned beef for dinner with chilli flakes

• Haha
This girl keeps coming up on my fyp… how old is she? She’s clearly got autism? And a mild learning disability? Sweet girl but She needs some guidance and she’s very vulnerable. Uncomfortable to watch

This girl keeps coming up on my fyp… how old is she? She’s clearly got autism? And a mild learning disability? Sweet girl but She needs some guidance and she’s very vulnerable. Uncomfortable to watch
I’m guessing she’s around 19? She’s in college but I’m not sure

I’m guessing she’s around 19? She’s in college but I’m not sure
She is old enough to drink as well (she does a lot of it) and she always has a vape in her hand. Makes me question her age when she’s bloody obsessing over fidgets, squishes and cheap dolls FROM THE “ENTA TAN MER IN LINK COIN”

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Yes she’s 19 but so vulnerable I can’t watch her, her sister has mild learning difficulties too. I know people with disabilities can be normal etc but it just feels like there’s a safe guarding issue, and especially because the obsessing over boys and drinking etc yet clearly has a very young mindset I.e the fidgets etc.

Yes she’s 19 but so vulnerable I can’t watch her, her sister has mild learning difficulties too. I know people with disabilities can be normal etc but it just feels like there’s a safe guarding issue, and especially because the obsessing over boys and drinking etc yet clearly has a very young mindset I.e the fidgets etc.
Yes!! Saying she speaks to like 50 boys in a month is ridiculous.

Reactions: 2
She constantly comes up on my fyp and I just find her so irritating 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’m not a fan of her videos but she seems like a nice girl (really vulnerable and I hope she has a good support system around her) but the video going around of her on live with elphaba then as soon as elphaba leaves rose is slagging her off had me dying 🤣🤣🤣 she has 0 filter it’s hilarious at times

Herself and her sister seem very vulnerable. I hope they were ok on their own away at the weekend and have good knowledge about consent and hopefully would never be taken advantage of

This girl keeps coming up on my fyp.
I'm fascinated, I don't know what to think, is she actually like this... Or playing us all and it's just satire 😂

She seems a lovely girl but these other tiktokers are completely taking advantage of her. Also, she treats her sister like utter shite. The sheer amount of amazon parcels and crap she buys astounds me. And she's well on her way to having a drink problem. Surprised this thread isn't more active to be honest.

Reactions: 9
She seems a lovely girl but these other tiktokers are completely taking advantage of her. Also, she treats her sister like utter shite. The sheer amount of amazon parcels and crap she buys astounds me. And she's well on her way to having a drink problem. Surprised this thread isn't more active to be honest.
What happened to her sister in Nottingham? Did she just leave her to go off with the lads?

• Wow