All That’s Pretty #7 Still can’t spell, fake flowers to sell, obsessed with Kate, like a stalker-y Nicholas Witchell

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No better than the paparazzi walking behind Princess Eugenie today filming her by stealth and sharing it on Instagram.
And nothing marked as AD today. As per usual.

Reactions: 10
Just watched it - that is creepy AF, we would think more of her if she just maybe took a sneaky pic from afar like most people would do! People doing less appear on warning bulletins!

Reactions: 5
Wasn't she recently giving off about people letting the princess of Wales have her privacy and she's literally filming a royal walking

Reactions: 9
Of course she’s done an entire cringe reel about it now, the Kingston branch. 30 mins from Kensington in a taxi don’t you know? 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
All That’s Pretty Travel 2024

1. January: Dubai, with family, New Year
  2. January: London, “work”
  3. February: Dubai, Mum’s bday w 2 boys
  4. February: London, day trip, alone, Natalie’s baby shower
  5. March: North Coast, women’s night with friends
  6. March: Skiing in France, family & friends
  7. April: London, overnight, work

Reactions: 6
That walking reel is so creepy, desperate and absolutely cringe. Wouldn't you just love someone in royal security to put a stop to it.

Reactions: 9
All That’s Pretty Travel 2024

1. January: Dubai, with family, New Year
  2. January: London, “work”
  3. February: Dubai, Mum’s bday w 2 boys
  4. February: London, day trip, alone, Natalie’s baby shower
  5. March: North Coast, women’s night with friends
  6. March: Skiing in France, family & friends
  7. April: London, overnight, work
London, overnight, "work" 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 3
That cocktail bar looks so tacky. Who needs all that ridiculous crap with their drink? Just mix me a good quality drink, don't try to distract me with props.

Reactions: 8
That cocktail bar looks so tacky. Who needs all that ridiculous crap with their drink? Just mix me a good quality drink, don't try to distract me with props.
I went when it first opened and it was gimicky but the drinks were good and I thought they were fun, I went again about a year after it had opened and the drinks had soooo much ice added there was hardly any actual drink, it definitely went downhill / greedy since it opened

Reactions: 4
Thats where my Bacofoil went!
I thought it was a joke first when she said "she'd rather be late than ugly". I thought that was ugly version and was waiting for the nicer version where she took her time. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What even is that event? All the huns wearing tinfoil and glitter to film themselves not talking to each other? My idea of hell.

• Heart
Reactions: 5