Alice Liveing #14 Disingenuous fibber, I rarely use #ad. When I’m not on holiday I’m very very sad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think the ceremony and her outfit looks lovely but I just don't really understand people who do the 2 separate days thing. They are married now so what will part 2 be?
The spectacle to show off for Insta content

Reactions: 11
View attachment 2916233
The size of the buttonhole is driving me mad 🤣 I’ve never seen one look so ridiculous!

p.s His face in this photo has also made me giggle! 🙊
It’s like the battle of the receding hairlines 😳

Buttonhole size is ludicrous. I think her skirt/dress looks like a negligee. The jacket would be nice if it wasn’t tailored for someone with arms 3 inches longer than hers are. I don’t get it. Why does she have to wear things that are too long all the time???

Reactions: 8
I think the ceremony and her outfit looks lovely but I just don't really understand people who do the 2 separate days thing. They are married now so what will part 2 be?
I had two seperate days, but it was because of lockdown.
We decided to just go ahead with 13 guests (all that was allowed), and then had a party after lockdown was lifted.
The Party was amazing- we had a little ‘ceremony’ that a friend did, and it was just like a wedding day.

Reactions: 5
It’s like the battle of the receding hairlines 😳

Buttonhole size is ludicrous. I think her skirt/dress looks like a negligee. The jacket would be nice if it wasn’t tailored for someone with arms 3 inches longer than hers are. I don’t get it. Why does she have to wear things that are too long all the time???
I keep reading this as “butthole size”

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’m grateful to all of you who are sharing pics for those of us who are blocked for absolutely no legitimate reason 😂

I blocked her because she's a twit and she was getting on my tits, but tbh I'm considering unblocking her to watch the over the top celebrations next week 😂

Reactions: 7
I don't understand why for someone so short she insists on wearing floor length skirts and dresses. They do nothing for her, in my opinion, except make her look even shorter

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.