Alice J-T #6

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was looking into Alice’s £600 course and then I found this threat.. second guessing it now. I only know Alice from her recent tiktok social media strategy page. Now I’m thinking I should read all these tTtle pages to make sure I won’t be wasting my money?
Don’t even consider it! This is about the fifth load of coaching crap she’s tried shilling!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I was looking into Alice’s £600 course and then I found this threat.. second guessing it now. I only know Alice from her recent tiktok social media strategy page. Now I’m thinking I should read all these tTtle pages to make sure I won’t be wasting my money?
PLEASE don’t do it! She sets up these businesses, charges extortionate amounts for her alleged ‘expertise’ and then quickly moves on to the next thing.
Definitely read through her old threads on here though - you’re in for quite a ride!!

Reactions: 7
There is absolutely NO WAY her course will be worth the money. What are your goals? There are loads of free and low-cost ways to learn and grow. Last thing you need to do it pay this dangerous, disingenuous woman because she presents herself as an ‘expert’.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
This is a woman who branded herself as a struggling single mum while living in her parents very nice annexe and dating an older man who had no contact with her children and exisited just to buy her seafood platters and take her aboard (his children allegedly couldn't stand her) she then takes up with a con man, has his name tattooed on her within weeks and then he fleeces her. There's loads more but in the midst of all this she launched her Slay! coaching course and I don't know about anyone else but I've still to see anyone thank her for their wonderful new life.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
someone was seriously looking at spending £600 on this woman?

utterly utterly baffling
---
what’s this bizarre woman up to now? imShe removed me off insta

Reactions: 1
someone was seriously looking at spending £600 on this woman?

utterly utterly baffling
---
what’s this bizarre woman up to now? imShe removed me off insta
She doesn’t post on insta anymore, because she knows we all see through her tit. She’s promoting her latest venture on TikTok as well as being an overnight expert on ADHD which she paid to be diagnosed with…

• Sad
Reactions: 4
A video of her discussion what a influencer Lucy Watson had done wrong after posting a video on tiktok popped up on my for you page. Apparently isn't the done thing to post aspirational luxury on your social media anymore so that is probably why she isn't posting pictures of seafood dinner on her insta.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
A video of her discussion what a influencer Lucy Watson had done wrong after posting a video on tiktok popped up on my for you page. Apparently isn't the done thing to post aspirational luxury on your social media anymore so that is probably why she isn't posting pictures of seafood dinner on her insta.
Dadam doesn’t seem like he can afford the lifestyle she really aspires to!

Reactions: 3
Is that what has heralded the return of shilling her ‘coaching’? Gal’s gotta buy her own seafood platters? Pray for Alice, everyone.
Could have been! The timing certainly matched. I did actually think she might leave him when he lost his job, but I guess he wouldn’t have been able to afford any maintenance payments, so she was better off sticking it out.

Reactions: 2
After she got fired for another job. Yeah not such an attractive proposition for another man in her late 30s with kids by two different baby daddies.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Guess that's why she stopped posting Net a Porter hauls and business class selfies

Reactions: 1
The way she she has re marketed herself as wise owl to newbie and wannabe influencers is astonishing really. I’m fairly up to date with influencer culture but she was such a small fish in the influencer bubble of almost 10 years ago, I forgot she existed.

If it hadn’t been for the niggling feeling I had seen her somewhere before, I think l might have been taken in with her schtick. Alice with the studious glasses, talk of metrics, shiny graphics, influencer business strategy and the carefully curated middle class career woman look. Once a grifter always a grifter.

Reactions: 15
I remembered back in the day when I followed her on Instagram that she made a big song and dance about how people shouldn’t use the mum angle as it cheapens what women can offer. So I scrolled back and found this. It’s funny that she now uses the same marketing tactic she once hated so much.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5