Alice Evans & Ioan Gruffudd #243 Woman who supports women but refuses to support herself

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s not the first time. See Twitter fight with Franklin Leonard. This was another hilarious moment of the smartest person in the room.
I'll crowdsource info for the Franklin Leonard spat in the next thread : )

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Whatever new app she’s found she’s loving the filters on it isn’t she? Shes gone from not feeling herself and posting throwbacks and decades old Papp photos to new “fresh” ones.

Well I’m sorry Al, you aren’t fooling anyone. These two women aren’t the same and we know which one you ACTUALLY look like!!!

Nice try though.

View attachment 2921513View attachment 2921514
I like the pink lippy. But that smug, self-satisfied look always gives me the creeps. Maybe she's trying to ease her fans into a closer approximation of what she really looks like now so they recognise her at the Conventions.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The Sun have been a bit mean to poor old Katie Price recently. You don’t want to get on the wrong side of their journalists.

Katie Price’s followers all love to post “your a great mum” under her posts too. Of course nothing could be further from the truth.

Very few of Alice’s followers care to educate themselves about the reality of her situation. Even Granny Peg couldn’t tell Ella was actually Elsie when Alice posted the mix-up and she’s printed pictures off the internet and made collages of the kids for Alice.

It’s sad to see the pile on that some of her more argumentative followers have engaged in with Sarah but then Sarah can definitely handle herself. Like a previous poster said she’s far and away more intelligent than Alice.

Reactions: 32
Bryony Gordon is Alice's cousin?

She has one of her best friends and her cousin in the telegraph working and they still published Bianca's column? No wonder she searched for a new more influentional friend elsewhere :ROFLMAO:
View attachment 2922053
I'm going to guess that Alice and Bryony don't get on, because Alice would have publicised and exploited that relationship as much as she could.

Reactions: 33
I like the pink lippy. But that smug, self-satisfied look always gives me the creeps. Maybe she's trying to ease her fans into a closer approximation of what she really looks like now so they recognise her at the Conventions.
lol internet granny I think it is bought it for her
IMG_4014.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
I’ve only ever seen 2 or maybe 3 people who came over as being really spiteful during the time I’ve been on the thread, And they were like that about everyone. -Alice, the kids, Ioan, Bianca, you name it they had a gripe with it. Including other Tattlers. But you’re always going to get a few people like that in any large online group, It’s inevitable. On the whole I think we’re quite a considerate bunch.
I do agree. And also admit that I may be overly sensitive about some things. I hope I didn’t offend anyone and apologize if I did.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Search BG and AE and a Tattle thread from 2022 comes up. BG liked one of AE’s Instagram posts.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
<climbs into bed exhausted>

<opens Tattle>

<braves the AE thread>

<bleeping WIDE AWAKE> 😩😩😩

I’m actually willing to forgive Sarah Duggen for her Sun alliance, just for the fact she’s rattled the bleep.

Wtf. Is this woman a parody?? I cannot get my head around her behaviour.

Alice has ‘duggen’ her grave

• Haha
Reactions: 51
If you get a laughing emoji from @welp and a ❤ from UL in the same month you get a free trip to watch Emma being groomed and a package of iced cod.

It’s definitely in the bonus plan.
A laughing emoji from @welp on my posts is always a nice little booster for the day. (If I make a joke about rescuing Emma is Alice going to accuse me of being a dognapper extraordinaire threatening to steal her children's only happiness?)

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Does anyone know the name of the logical fallacy (if it is one) in the last comment?

where one person can’t (or won’t) follow the argument so they deliberately misconstrue something to change the subject?
Is it strawman?

No I think, thats something else she does:
A straw man fallacy is the informal fallacy of refuting an argument different from the one actually under discussion, while not recognizing or acknowledging the distinction. One who engages in this fallacy is said to be "attacking a straw man". Wikipedia

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.