Alexandra Stedman #11 A day off from what, exactly?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh FGS, in her latest Story she’s wearing a Sezane shirt I own! I wouldn’t wear two coats over it though…
---
Should probably add that I got mine from Vinted and she probably got hers brand new for free!

Wow, if I was her friend Julie I’d be telling her to duck off! Imagine being so rude and disrespectful about someone making an effort to do something nice for you. Maybe Julie should’ve just gifted Alex two candles from a multipack instead!

Reactions: 1
Anyone else think that Peggy’s jacket that Alex bought for a fiver on Vinted is going to go back on Vinted for far more once she’s outgrown it?

• Wow
Reactions: 7
£219 for that coat new and still on their website
The cynic in me thinks she bought it new and then created a Vinted listing just to pretend she got a bargain….

Reactions: 5
That does seem suspiciously cheap, even on Vinted. Surely you’d want at least £50 for that?

Reactions: 2
In the original store box too…I reckon she ‘sold’ it on the account we’ve yet to find and immediately bought it with her other account…

• Wow
Reactions: 5
In the original store box too…I reckon she ‘sold’ it on the account we’ve yet to find and immediately bought it with her other account…
Ha ha, yeah I did wonder who would be selling it for a fiver and sending it packaged up like that.... 🙄
Even if it is a genuine bargain (hmmmm..... 🧐) it says something that so many of us have immediately thought bullsh*t to Alex's claims.....

It says something that so many of us have immediately thought bullsh*t to Alex's claims.....
She does have form for BSing - secret extensions, pretending Sainsburys is Lidl (WTF?), claiming a 2 week holiday is one, saying people called her Harry Hill etc etc

Reactions: 8
How could we forget the Lidl/Sainsburys debacle…I still cringe for her
And don’t forget the feed a whole family for £40 claims but never showed the receipt

I mean just WHY would you pretend Sainsburys was Lidl? Did she have some sort of promotion deal with Lidl and realise she hadn’t actually been there and needed to make something up in a hurry?

She’s done some bizarre things in her time but that was top for me….although suggesting we all keep some glasses do some fun try-ons at dinner parties is bringing up the rear 😂

Reactions: 3
How could we forget the Lidl/Sainsburys debacle…I still cringe for her
And don’t forget the feed a whole family for £40 claims but never showed the receipt
Iirc she back pedalled a bit on that in the comments, said it was £40 a week if they had left overs, went out to eat twice a week, and feed the kids nothing on weekdays because they’re at school/nursery (which isn’t remotely realistic). So it was a big fat lie lol.

Iirc she back pedalled a bit on that in the comments, said it was £40 a week if they had left overs, went out to eat twice a week, and feed the kids nothing on weekdays because they’re at school/nursery (which isn’t remotely realistic). So it was a big fat lie lol.
And the food for the kids on the receipt was tinned meatballs 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 3
So that’s £40 not counting the £2000+ that it costs to send two kids to nursery? Bargain!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So that’s £40 not counting the £2000+ that it costs to send two kids to nursery? Bargain!
It’s pretty bad considering the headline of the post was about feeding a family of 4 for £40 lol. A family of four where the kids never eat at home & parents have access to PR meals and gifted snacks lol.