Aldi & Lidl #6

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I went to Aldi yesterday and have to say their Tuscan style sausage pasta bake is delicious, especially for a ready meal. Very flavoursome.

They also have new raspberry and mascarpone pastries at the bakery. Thank God they're not very close to me because they'd be all I would eat.

Reactions: 1
Called in Aldi today. They had loads of the Body Shop dupe serums and the Weleda cream dupe so I just picked up a serum and left the cream as I expect they'll reduce the price.
The Hourglass tinted moisturiser dupe and the Wonder spray stuff were completely decimated (they should make the Wonder stuff permanent if you want my opinion). 😏🤨

Does anyone know if Aldi sea salt and rosemary focaccia rolls will be coming back? We ate them almost every day last summer and I’m really hoping they will come back! Should have asked while I was in there but I was rushing so I didn’t miss the bus 😂

Omg just went to Aldi and they have the root spray and volumiser together with the new stuff that was to come in this week, the colour wow mask, blusher/lip thing etc

Reactions: 3
Anyone actually manage to bag a £2 Lidl beauty box online this morning? Everyone is complaining because they sold out in like one second..

Anyone actually manage to bag a £2 Lidl beauty box online this morning? Everyone is complaining because they sold out in like one second..
I was online 10 minutes before and when countdown finished it took about a minute to update and by then all gone!

• Sad
Omg just went to Aldi and they have the root spray and volumiser together with the new stuff that was to come in this week, the colour wow mask, blusher/lip thing etc
I've just been to mine and it doesn't look like they got any new stock - just the same volumiser etc left from last week. Not even any spaces so I just don't think they got any. They only had a few items from this weeks special buys - mainly the tableware and tools. No beauty items at all.

I'm going to the other Aldi slightly further away tonight to see if they have anything.

Also re the Lidl beauty box I didn't know that was a thing until today but sounds like I wouldn't have got one anyway!

Nooo!!!! 😭 They went on sale at 10am and sold out at 10am. Even my mum and sister tried we got put into a queue which told us to wait and not refresh the page so we could pay for it, but after 15 minutes it said it had failed due to high demand. Ridiculous.

I managed to get it all!!
well done ! Surprisingly I managed to get the volumiser and a blush , my local Aldi usually has absolutely nothing so I’m quite chuffed , they did have the root spray but I have got plenty of the Color wow one so I didn’t bother

well done ! Surprisingly I managed to get the volumiser and a blush , my local Aldi usually has absolutely nothing so I’m quite chuffed , they did have the root spray but I have got plenty of the Color wow one so I didn’t bother
My Color Wow root spray is nearly finished. I use the money masque too but have just started one. I had one of the blushers before but got a different colour this time. A little goes a long way. The highlighter is new to me. I gave my daughter the concealer and got one for myself. She said it’s really good. She didn’t rate their last concealer.

After trying to hunt them down for weeks, the Flake Bake Jamaican patties from the TV show randomly appeared in my local Aldi today. I picked up four 😋

• Wow
Reactions: 3