Vogue Williams and Joanne Mc Nally #4

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s a total idiot. She is gone beyond irritating with her interrupting with tit stories and bringing every single topic back to herself

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Honest to god I’m starting to think Vogue needs some kind of intervention at this stage. She has become UNBEARABLE!!! Not every single sentence anyone utters is an opportunity to talk about yourself! Going on about wanting to be fingered by Harry Styles, does she realise how much of a bleeping moron she sounds. The thirst out of her for other men is so utterly cringeworthy

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Honest to god I’m starting to think Vogue needs some kind of intervention at this stage. She has become UNBEARABLE!!! Not every single sentence anyone utters is an opportunity to talk about yourself! Going on about wanting to be fingered by Harry Styles, does she realise how much of a bleeping moron she sounds. The thirst out of her for other men is so utterly cringeworthy
It’s really embarrassing to be talking like that publicly as a 40 year old mother of three. I don’t know anyone who goes on like that personally.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I also think she’s probably starving and exhausted. She never stops, really seems to be pushing herself with fitness stuff, 3 kids, 800 podcasts etc.. I’d crack up. She doesn’t switch off, even on holidays she’s recording workouts for the app. Take a break.

Reactions: 15
GAA encompasses both Gaelic and hurling
Did you listen to the pod? If so, you would have heard vogue explain as I quoted that the GAA is “basically like Irish football” in reference to DJ Carey.
I’m well aware what the gaa is thanks

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Joanne tries very hard on the pod to seem relatable - and then stays at the St Regis 💵💵💵

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Joanne is bloody funny on that pod
Vogue - nope
Also Spencer and vogue pod- she’s going a bit far with her mocking banter now. She just sounds mean.
Her lifestyle is mainly down to him, yes she does very well, but he’s the driving force and kind of put her in the spot light so if I was her I’d shut the duck up. Also stop asking ‘ Immo’ to mock Spencer with you . You’re not 12

• Heart
  • Haha
She said in the pod that the people organising the comedy gig told her she could stay longer then the night of the gig so she took them up on it and is staying 5 nights! So doubt I the hotel was her pick. Also. It’s Abu Dhabi, all hotels are that level!!

Reactions: 4
I never got the impression that she was trying to be relatable tbh. Always assumed she wouldn't give a tit about something like that. That's partly why I find her so likable. On the hotel, that would have been booked for her by the organisers
Agreed, I don't think she was trying to be relatable, I think she probably just *was* more relatable.

I think she was genuinely poor/normal when it started (living in a house share, single, toilet mushrooms, profilho was just a pipe dream).

Now she's raking it in and has moved up in the world .

And good on her. She deserves it all. I think she’s funny and smart and sooo much more likeable than vogue. She def is more emotionally intelligent than Vogue. I hope her success grows and grows.

Agreed, I don't think she was trying to be relatable, I think she probably just *was* more relatable.

I think she was genuinely poor/normal when it started (living in a house share, single, toilet mushrooms, profilho was just a pipe dream).

Now she's raking it in and has moved up in the world .

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Don’t think she’s trying to be relatable. She has worked her ass off so I don’t begrudge her one bit of it. She deserves it more than most so fair play to her!

Reactions: 16
I actually found this weekend podcast the funniest in a while. First time I found myself laughing out loud and it’s sad to say it’s cos joanne is back in her single banter era! I’d love to see her happy but I really enjoy single Joanne 😂

• Haha
She’s very funny on the podcast she has linked on her stories today. It sounds like she moved in with the last guy too soon and says she won’t be up for moving in with someone again.
She also said she doesn’t see how someone as rich as Taylor Swift would get married given her level of assets. Maybe in reading into it too much but I wonder to what extent she feels that about herself. It’s a different level to Taylor obviously but she must be fairly well off with the level of success she’s had.

She’s very funny on the podcast she has linked on her stories today. It sounds like she moved in with the last guy too soon and says she won’t be up for moving in with someone again.
She also said she doesn’t see how someone as rich as Taylor Swift would get married given her level of assets. Maybe in reading into it too much but I wonder to what extent she feels that about herself. It’s a different level to Taylor obviously but she must be fairly well off with the level of success she’s had.
Did she mention why they broke up?

Alan was the definition of cock lodger so I can see why she'd be wary. Hopefully she meets someone her own level of fame and wealth next. Or lives her best single life, whatever.

• Heart
Reactions: 11