Zoe Sugg #67 Boring and beige, will never be a Deyes.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All this is making me think of is all the twattish phrases he had over the years.

Gooooood morning guyz, good morning, good morning.

Gonna go get my daily backflip in, don't you worry guyz.

Yo, licherally, this is the sickest thing ever, yo! Yo! Gonna absolutely send it guyz!
OMG I remember the 'Good morning guys, GOOD morning' and then he once asked his viewers if he should stop saying that and start the vlog saying something different. Hun literally no one cares! 🤣
---
wtf in Zoe’s “weekly photo dump” is she pressing her tongue against her teeth like that 🤮 (pic 7)
---
And in pic 8 poor O dressed in complete beige picking flowers, she looks like a Victorian child fending for food.
Dont you know Novie it the one only one out of the kids who can wear colour.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
IMG_9368.jpeg

I’m sorry but her brows make her look like she has wrinkles all around her eyebrow. Wtf.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
All this is making me think of is all the twattish phrases he had over the years.

Gooooood morning guyz, good morning, good morning.

Gonna go get my daily backflip in, don't you worry guyz.

Yo, licherally, this is the sickest thing ever, yo! Yo! Gonna absolutely send it guyz!
Omg I forgot about his daily backflip 😂😂 Why did I not think it was ridiculous back then?!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
What happens when you prioritize free/gifted over quality. Same thing as with her hair. She consistently will get lower quality things because someone will gift it when she can easily afford it.

Reactions: 7
Omg I forgot about his daily backflip 😂😂 Why did I not think it was ridiculous back then?!
Yes I remember in one video he was going somewhere with Zoe and Zoe was in the car waiting for him and said where's Alfie? oh he's gone back to do his backflip' 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Mark has been there. He posted a TikTok. Ottie shipped off to the grandparents again!

Reactions: 6
Mark has been there. He posted a TikTok. Ottie shipped off to the grandparents again!
They’ve asked for questions for a q&a too which means we’ll be getting the most dull answers to the same 5 questions we always get and then loads of silent laughing about their answers which weren’t funny 🙄

• Sick
Reactions: 15
They seem to think they have the most special and best friendship of all time and that everyone is equally invested in their friendship. We’re not. Get over yourselves! I don’t mind mark, apart from when he’s with his ‘zoo’.

Reactions: 23
Anyone else annoyed by the cringey plate spinning? Wtf is she doing? Apart from acting like a teenager after their first can of Shandy, like she always does with Mark.
It's seriously cringe as duck. I actually hate how hard she tries to be young, fun Zoe when she's around him.

Reactions: 10
I can’t be arsed, just be mates and shut up! Why do they insist on flogging their ridiculous friendship like it’s top notch unmissable content!?

Reactions: 15
How many mothers of two can prat about filming Tiktoks and spinning plates with their bestie on a Monday? not many! :rolleyes:

• Angry
Reactions: 21
How many mothers of two can prat about filming Tiktoks and spinning plates with their bestie on a Monday? not many! :rolleyes:
My 2 girls are the same age as hers, and I don’t think I sat down once until they both went to bed yesterday 👍

She makes me fume, she’s an absolute joke.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Dont you know, since she had Novie she never has a moment for herself. Clearly this, like all the other examples found, can fall into the generic “work category”, and therefore doesn’t count.

Reactions: 13
Dont you know, since she had Novie she never has a moment for herself. Clearly this, like all the other examples found, can fall into the generic “work category”, and therefore doesn’t count.
I've said it before, but these two have no clue what it's like to parent on their own. It's relentless and you don't get time for anything. Even when they're asleep, you're madly trying to prep the next meal or get the laundry and dishes done before they wake again.

It’s not just that they don’t know what it’s like to be a parent, they don’t know what it’s like to be a normal adult. They are still acting like they are in high school and playing house. They know nothing about the realities of what a normal job means in terms of work/life balance. About how life come with responsibilities and you often have to do things you don’t want to because you are on a budget, there’s a deadline, or just plain old if you don’t do it no one else will. They are beyond privileged to curate these lives where there’s nothing “uncomfortable”, have people wait on them hand and foot, can do things when they please (best example those posting schedules…..). They don’t know the reality of working a 9-5 (likely with a commute), limited time off, having to use that limited time off to take care of home chores, having to budget for “fun purchases” that are very rare because the budget is eaten up by practical ones (like maintenance).

• Heart
Reactions: 32
This is what annoys me and I wonder what Amanda and Nick really think when they palm the kids off on them when all they are doing is pissing about acting like teenagers and call it 'work' it's an absolute joke TBH.

Reactions: 14
You know how in The Importance of being Earnest they have "bunburying"- Avoiding one's duties and responsibilities by claiming to have appointments to see a fictitious person? My husband has taken our baby off somewhere and I'm sat in the sun eating an ice cream doing duck all on a tuesday afternoon, I call it "Zoellaing"

• Haha