Zoe Sugg #67 Boring and beige, will never be a Deyes.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They are so annoying together, I’m not convinced anybody actually enjoys seeing their videos together. They’re both in their mid thirties acting like teenagers, grow up ffs

Reactions: 8
The constantly nostalgia trips the pair of them go on, they miss their life before babies and when they were still some what relevant. The most attention either of them have had in the last few years involved announcing pregnancies and an engagement. Contents stale because neither of them lead interesting lives or do anything that isn't the to the same places.

Reactions: 4
They are so annoying together, I’m not convinced anybody actually enjoys seeing their videos together. They’re both in their mid thirties acting like teenagers, grow up ffs
tbh i actually really like mark but i feel like hes authentically 'fun', zoe has to force it so it soon gets very overbearing when you watch the two of them together. feel like id need to go home and have a lie down if i encountered their noise in public lol

Reactions: 9
tbh i actually really like mark but i feel like hes authentically 'fun', zoe has to force it so it soon gets very overbearing when you watch the two of them together. feel like id need to go home and have a lie down if i encountered their noise in public lol
I fully agree with you on this! Mark is genuinely a goof ball, he seems authentic for the most part!

Zoe proper forces her laughs out and tries to match his energy. I think he’s outgrown her as a friend but latches on for familiarity and views. He solo travels and tries to better himself from what I’ve seen, he talks real open about his mental health and I genuinely quite like his videos.

Zoe, like I said before, is so STUCK. I don’t see any authenticity in her videos at all. I know she talks about the “anxiety” but she isn’t very open in general for a lifestyle vlogger. It’s just repetitive and draining!

Reactions: 6
He seems really authentic and down to earth, I love his videos alone but as soon as they’re together they’re just annoying and intolerable

Reactions: 2