What_jodie_eats

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Recipe? Packet of vegetabe rice and curry sauce from B&M?
Literally hahaha??? It isn’t like she makes her own sauces / spices or makes her rice even from scratch. It’s all microwaved and frozen tit, I can’t believe she thinks she’s some sort of chef and is making money off this.

Reactions: 6
I’m sure that ebook is all just pasta and rice! The two easiest foods in the world and tbh most boring. I probably only cook myself pasta once a month, who wants to eat it everyday?! But then she travels the world to eat the same beige so can’t expect much more from her recipe book

Reactions: 7
Omg please Jodie. She keeps going on about her perfect Angel boy and how this age is amazing. He’s not even 2 yet is he? This is the easy bit babe

Reactions: 5
Why does it annoy me so much when she shows off about her son being better than anyone else's child?!

Reactions: 5
This has made my day finding this thread - I find her insufferable! Her life looks so incredibly boring with her controlling every aspect of it! And her food doesn’t look appetising at all. I was so close to unfollowing so very happy I found you guys 🤣🥰
---
I was literally about to type this then saw your comment!

This woman needs an intervention. Why isn’t her husband/ family doing anything?!
I bet Tom isn’t allowed to think for himself… she’ll be in charge of his personality.

Did anyone see her q&a the other day where she got slated a bit for obsessive calorie counting and she was all ‘ngl im shocked by some of these’ the tide is turning

Reactions: 10
Did anyone see her q&a the other day where she got slated a bit for obsessive calorie counting and she was all ‘ngl im shocked by some of these’ the tide is turning
My favourite bit when she said she’ll do another one soon and “hopefully there’s less questions about calories” (or similar)… your whole page is about it so what do you expect?!

Reactions: 8
My favourite bit when she said she’ll do another one soon and “hopefully there’s less questions about calories” (or similar)… your whole page is about it so what do you expect?!
It’s only a “small part of her life” but she constantly uploads no matter what she does. She goes out, she has to mention saving calories for alcohol and food. She’s gone away this weekend for her kids birthday and she’s posted about 50 stories. Constantly up her own arse because she thinks she’s better than everyone by meal prepping a 100 meals which are all beige, waking up at stupid hours to burn excessive calories to look like a skeleton. She doesn’t like it when people call her out on her unhealthy behaviours because she’s fucked in the head at this point.

Reactions: 8
It’s only a “small part of her life” but she constantly uploads no matter what she does. She goes out, she has to mention saving calories for alcohol and food. She’s gone away this weekend for her kids birthday and she’s posted about 50 stories. Constantly up her own arse because she thinks she’s better than everyone by meal prepping a 100 meals which are all beige, waking up at stupid hours to burn excessive calories to look like a skeleton. She doesn’t like it when people call her out on her unhealthy behaviours because she’s fucked in the head at this point.
it’s absolutely not a small part of her life I can’t imagine the amount of headspace this takes up for her