Welshrunner, kelloggsontherun #15 The most hard-working, full-time clowns out there

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone listened to the podcast? Please someone take one for the team 🤣
I did. It’s boring as hell.
Best is when they asked what her days consists of and she says she never stops, super busy but didn’t have much to say what she actually does.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Been busy training for going blind in a marathon and being timed out of an Ironman doing SFA. Binned out of insta but using the OH to stalk smugface and deadteethtits.

They seem to have a lovely new/new build house but have wrecked it already. Fabulous. You literally couldn’t make it up with these two.

I’m totes here for the Ironman shitshow. I spent years waiting, cheering, encouraging and telling the wife there were no jellies when there absolutely were jellies. She’s so out of her depth it’s not even funny. It’s like she’s about to attempt a Hardmoors in winter with no training and no kit. Morons.

Reactions: 5
I’m not gonna be able to cope with her 70.3 if she doesn’t get another water bottle for her bike. When I first started training it was the first thing my coach demanded!!

Reactions: 4
All this #milesforpreston is weird. She hasn’t said anything has she but yet all those dimwits running and dedicating miles and their posts being shared. Not something I’ve seen her or others do before, well not for a long time

Reactions: 8
I also find it weird .. oop north we are running 7 for Rob Burrow .. bit of a different league though?!

Reactions: 6
How the duck did she stretch that out to an hour 47?
30 minutes of it was standing 🤣. 3 runs this week but no real distance, shouldn't she be putting in a bit more mileage? I've no experience of triathlon training but I'd have thought she would need to do some runs off the bike (and not 5 hours later after she's had lunch and a shower) and put in some longer runs so she has the stamina to last a half marathon. Her last triathlon she walked most of the 5k run!

• Haha
I also find it weird .. oop north we are running 7 for Rob Burrow .. bit of a different league though?!
Yeah I’m on the outskirts of Burnley and seen a few local parkruns and clubs doing 7 themed things this weekend and all for a grate cause. It’s almost like she’s high jacking a similar thing to crave her attention

• Sad
30 minutes of it was standing 🤣. 3 runs this week but no real distance, shouldn't she be putting in a bit more mileage? I've no experience of triathlon training but I'd have thought she would need to do some runs off the bike (and not 5 hours later after she's had lunch and a shower) and put in some longer runs so she has the stamina to last a half marathon. Her last triathlon she walked most of the 5k run!
Don’t worry. She’s not going to get to the run.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Kells was at Swansea Half today as she made two of the kids run a kids race. Nothing in official results for her or Tits so I checked Strava. FTT is a joke, no wonder he is always injured - what sort of mileage is that coming back from injury?
Also, keep typing Tits when I’m searching for him and it never fails to make me laugh 🤣

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Kells was at Swansea Half today as she made two of the kids run a kids race. Nothing in official results for her or Tits so I checked Strava. FTT is a joke, no wonder he is always injured - what sort of mileage is that coming back from injury?
Also, keep typing Tits when I’m searching for him and it never fails to make me laugh 🤣
That Strava graph screams “tell me you have a disordered attitude towards exercise without telling me…”