TTC #10 “1DPO pregnancy symptoms”

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
8dpo now and have such a strong twinge/stab pain in my uterus area that switches sides. Also feel super nauseous. I am going to feel like such a clown when I see a negative test 🤡
Going to give in and do a FMU test tomorrow

• Heart
Reactions: 4
8dpo now and have such a strong twinge/stab pain in my uterus area that switches sides. Also feel super nauseous. I am going to feel like such a clown when I see a negative test 🤡
Going to give in and do a FMU test tomorrow
I’ve had these symptoms for the last couple of days, either 9 or 10 dpo and completely negative 🤡
Genuinely had convinced myself I was pregnant

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Does ovulation make anyone else really hungry 😂

I know I said I wouldn’t test but I did once as couldn’t help myself I got what I assume was my peak and positive on Sunday

since then I just want to eat everything 🤣

Reactions: 1
Hello guys, I’m new here. Me and my partner have been TTC for around 5 years, I’m 26 with PCOS, in Feb 2020 I had a miscarriage around 8 weeks, and this march I also had another loss at 18 weeks. I’ve never really tracked ovulation because my periods are so irregular. Is this something I should be speaking to the doctor about, I’m not sure if they’ll do anything to help as I’ve been pregnant twice, but unfortunately both ended in a loss?🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Hello guys, I’m new here. Me and my partner have been TTC for around 5 years, I’m 26 with PCOS, in Feb 2020 I had a miscarriage around 8 weeks, and this march I also had another loss at 18 weeks. I’ve never really tracked ovulation because my periods are so irregular. Is this something I should be speaking to the doctor about, I’m not sure if they’ll do anything to help as I’ve been pregnant twice, but unfortunately both ended in a loss?🤷🏼‍♀️
So sorry to hear about that. Absolutely go to the doctor! After two losses you are entitled to certain levels of support through the NHS, so go and get some investigations done!

So sorry to hear about that. Absolutely go to the doctor! After two losses you are entitled to certain levels of support through the NHS, so go and get some investigations done!
Thank you so much, I’ll phone them in the morning! I’m currently waiting for the post mortem results to come back, so I’m hoping the doctors will run some tests on me as well as the post mortem results🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Today I'm 12 days after miscarriage at 6 weeks. I did first ovulation test today and there's a faint line. Should I assume that my body is reacting the same as if the day of miscarriage was the first day of my period? My last ovulation when getting pregnant was at CD16 which would be Sunday but husband is going on trip on Friday and won't be back for 8 days. 😫 Honestly I'm just impatient now, I don't even want to wait until my first period. 🙄

Reactions: 3
Does anyone ever feel like they haven’t done enough over the fertile window?! We’ve literally DTD as much as much as we can and at all the ‘right times’ , but it always feels like as soon as I’ve ovulated I could have done more, I don’t even know, it sounds so stupid 🤣 I think it’s just the fear of getting another negative and in my mind there’s something magical I should’ve done to get a positive! Currently 1dpo if you couldn’t tell lol

Reactions: 5
Does anyone ever feel like they haven’t done enough over the fertile window?! We’ve literally DTD as much as much as we can and at all the ‘right times’ , but it always feels like as soon as I’ve ovulated I could have done more, I don’t even know, it sounds so stupid 🤣 I think it’s just the fear of getting another negative and in my mind there’s something magical I should’ve done to get a positive! Currently 1dpo if you couldn’t tell lol
it only takes 1! Both times I’ve gotten pregnant I’ve only DTD twice in the fertile window - whenever I’ve planned meticulously and done it loads it’s never happened for me! So don’t worry - everything crossed for you this cycle 🤞🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 3
both times I’ve ever been pregnant it was during times I wasn’t tracking so probably wasn’t even dtd much really! Maybe 2-3 times a week.

now ttc #2 and when I’ve tracked still don’t feel like we’re doing enough ! Fertile time gets here and then is just over and gone .. But it could only take one..

why was I ever taught If I had unprotected sex I’d get pregnant 😂 I wish it worked that way! Lol.

• Heart
I just feel so meh. I ended my period three days ago. And life has just been busy so we haven’t DTD. I don’t feel like it but I’m panicking that I should. Ugh.

• Heart
I got a peak on my ovulation strip today at "CD15"! I'm so happy lol. This means my cycle is going on as normal, yay my body 🥰 This means actual ovulation will happen tomorrow right? We can only DTD today but hopefully it will be enough. 🤞🏼

IMG_2767.jpg

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
I’ve only ever gotten pregnant on the times I had sex literally once or only tried a couple of times. The more I tried, I just didn’t fall pregnant so there’s always hope!

• Heart
I have a question for anyone that's conceived at very different ages. I've been pregnant twice at 18 and 19 both times happened straight away. I have 1 child who's 8. I'm 29 now, me and my partner want to start trying. I know im not old but my eggs will have declined in nearly 10 years has it taken anyone alot longer to conceive when they are older?

I have a question for anyone that's conceived at very different ages. I've been pregnant twice at 18 and 19 both times happened straight away. I have 1 child who's 8. I'm 29 now, me and my partner want to start trying. I know im not old but my eggs will have declined in nearly 10 years has it taken anyone alot longer to conceive when they are older?
Fertility starts to decline mid 30s ish.
However, I tried for 4+ years in my earlier 30s and never managed it. I fell pregnant fairly immediately upon trying again at 38 & 40. I fell again at 41 though it took over a year.
Don't forget a lot of it is dependant on your partner too.

TTC #2 and currently around 11/12 dpo. Not 100% sure as I’ve just been going by the calendar on a period tracking app.

Had a negative test this morning but having pain in my lower back, ribs and hips which is unusual for me. I’m also super hormonal and emotional which is making me think it’s probably not my month but wanted to join in here anyway!

• Heart
Well my clear blue went from a blank circle for 4 days to suddenly a static smiling face yesterday. My partner and I have been so rubbish at DTD this week as life has been busy so we only did it late last night and then this morning. It’ll be a miracle

• Heart
Me: I’m going to put away all tests and not track this cycle
Also me: well it wouldn’t hurt to do one opk .. 😂
Now me: I think I’m 8dpo based on that opk
🤡

why is it such a thing that’s hard to fully switch off from? 😭

Me: I’m going to put away all tests and not track this cycle
Also me: well it wouldn’t hurt to do one opk .. 😂
Now me: I think I’m 8dpo based on that opk
🤡

why is it such a thing that’s hard to fully switch off from? 😭
Have so many people saying “it’ll happen when you stop trying so hard”, but even if I stop tracking these things I’ll still be calculating it in my head 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5