TMPK #10 TMPK rebrand - Tiresome, Morose, Pretentious, Knucklehead

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my days. Spreading the ashes with a dessert spoon and getting blow back šŸ¤¦
Utter tool.
I may be completely wrong here but I remember him scattering the ashes in a stream . By himself not long after Frank passed . I remember him being on a bridge . So today completely confuses me

Reactions: 4
I may be completely wrong here but I remember him scattering the ashes in a stream . By himself not long after Frank passed . I remember him being on a bridge . So today completely confuses me
I haven't watched his boring stories for a while but today I did, and I am also confused as he definitely scattered them into a stream or he lied that he did!! And I'm sure it was discussed on here about why Frank's sister didn't scatter them

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Well I think this just confirms his status as a liar. Maybe and it is just maybe, he kept some ashes from the stream scatter in that plastic bag (how respectful šŸ¤Æ) and he's scattered most of that yesterday šŸ¤”
Why keep a little bit though for a second time? He's such a moron.

• Haha
I think he talked about the plan was to scatter them on the bridge with Joan but never did? He also recently said the urn was in Joanā€™s bedroom. Did he fetch it and just do it on his own? What about Joan and her family?

Just thought Iā€™d have a Quick Look at the meal prep king on this website. Definitely doesnā€™t have ā€œmillions in the bankā€ for his company.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
That's a lot of tupperware and books unsold and likely counted as assets. Not entirely sure what other assets he's got.

Reactions: 3
He never had millions but boasted that he had enough money for rest of life etc. Well he doesnā€™t ā€¦he needs to come up with some future plans with a USP as itā€™s just not going to lastā€¦. Otherwise itā€™s back to trucking with the dogs in tow!

That's a lot of tupperware and books unsold and likely counted as assets. Not entirely sure what other assets he's got.
I imagine the computer will be put through as a fixed asset. Also depends how heā€™s financing the car - certain kinds of finance leases will be capitalised so I wouldnā€™t be surprised if thatā€™s going through. Maybe some left in the bank from the Bounceback loan heā€™ll have taken out and any put in from inheritance. But yeah, a lot of it will be stock.

Mums toxic again šŸ¤£
Daughters don't exist again šŸ¤Æ
Charlotte is a constant threat to his pride šŸ¤¦
Screenshot_2024-05-15-10-58-53-21_1c337646f29875672b5a61192b9010f9~2.jpg
Screenshot_2024-05-15-13-16-35-31_1c337646f29875672b5a61192b9010f9~2.jpg
Screenshot_2024-05-15-12-56-57-34_1c337646f29875672b5a61192b9010f9~2.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 2
A good teacher?? Wtf. The only thing John is able to do is sit on his sofa all day talking about dogs. Charlotte is flying, her work ethic is amazing - she 100% didnā€™t learn that from him! If anything her being on her own running her own business and doing so well only proves she was the brains behind TMPK.
She taught you John, letā€™s be honest here!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Omg what a total arse! Sheā€™s doing well in all aspects of life thatā€™s what the ā€œaskerā€ said. He certainly isnā€™t or has the skills to mentor her in that. Just a bit of Mealprep in Tupperware isnā€™t rocket science sheā€™s taken it way beyond his level AND BEEN CONSISTENT! Not failed at every hurdle like him.

Heā€™s actually proud of being arrogant and cocky! Sees no wrong in his attitude at all. Well at least by being on his own he doesn't affect anyone else. No one else would put up with his attitude etc That SuperKing bed will be pointless!! ā€¦and just wait til he has to get the new bedding for it šŸ’°šŸ¤£

• Haha
Takes one to know one.
Fresh start.... What you running or hiding from?
Absolutely noooo idea what self care is.
Screenshot_2024-05-15-18-23-02-05_1c337646f29875672b5a61192b9010f9~2.jpg

Screenshot_2024-05-15-18-23-10-66_1c337646f29875672b5a61192b9010f9~2.jpg

Screenshot_2024-05-15-18-23-22-00_1c337646f29875672b5a61192b9010f9~2.jpg

Accountability???? šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ Enough said.

Iā€™ve always wondered why he hasnā€™t tried to go down the MLM route before, I think itā€™s too lazy to attempt that easy con. And thick. Because he is. The lack of intelligence with that arrogance is staggering which is why I think we are all so taken about and why Iā€™m convinced there Is some sort of personality disorder going on; he reminds of an offender I once knew like that.

I at one point thought he was trying to badly rip off Team RH (somehow he managed to make Richie look good, Jesus Tonight) but Iā€™m starting to wonder if itā€™s more Andrew Tate with his ā€œextremeā€ views etc. Andrew Tate is a bleep but heā€™s a dangerous one in that he is articulate and knows how to play into crowds, we are lucky that Bluto isnā€™t and canā€™t. It is the sad ramblings of a bitter and angry man.

The wheels are edging closer off as the year goes on. Heā€™s struggling to hide that Alcoholism, comes out in everything he says and does. Heā€™d understand that if he actually got help and stopped being such a hole victim. I cannot see anyone having any respect for him.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Ah itā€™s time to ask himself some questions again. And yep, his daughters donā€™t exist him to now - he didnā€™t give a shite when he was around, itā€™s hardly like heā€™s going to now.

And I think we know who the brains and drive behind the whole operation were now, and it certainly wasn't him. Iā€™ve been astounded by his complete lack of self awareness and utter laziness. Said it before, but he is the embodiment of everything he claims to despise.

It all came out in the drunken lives - not just his hatred of women, but his hatred of anybody who worked a ā€˜9 to 5ā€™ job. Probably because he couldnā€™t handle thinking about people who actually grafted, safe in the knowledge he had a nice little inheritance coming in. Well heā€™s about to enter reality soon.

His arrogance and hostility is a defence mechanism for his lack of intelligence and education. His hatred of 9-5ers is because heā€™s actually unemployable so has no choice! He has a criminal record with a CV of odd jobbing - no career as such, no accreditations or experience so is basically unemployable.

The new start heā€™s looking forward to in the new house most likely infers heā€™s fallen out with the neighbours (we already know the poo gate ones) plus his mate that ā€œtrashedā€ his place when housesitting. Is the new house in an area removed from any friends etc

Fresh/new starts always signify a desire to move on or forget something or someone. Or both. And he said he'd never buy. Yet here we are.

• Haha
Ah yes. BOGOF housing that never happened. Financial planning isn't exactly his strong suit is it. Cash poor JtC.
So the tupperware is due in stock soon. He's not exactly mentioned it has he. We usually get a port by port account of their boring journey from China.
Binned off the tattoo remover? Hmmm. Come on here and spill the tea for us. Two sides to every story. I'm thinking it cost too much is more honest.
A family book šŸ¤£. As if he's ever likely to publish one. Too lazy to write it. He's been promising pod casts forever and delivered only one. Any book is not going to pass a legal test read šŸ¤£. I can't be the only one that thinks it would be boring either because to be honest, every time he says here's a funny story, it's not funny. He also forgets the half of what he shared when pissed so when he says here's something you may not know - he's always shared it previously. And it's still as boring second time round.
Also, Jeremy Springer and Jerky Kyle? šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ Been on the energy drinks again JtC?
Screenshot_2024-05-16-08-26-15-59_1c337646f29875672b5a61192b9010f9~2.jpg
Screenshot_2024-05-16-08-26-27-32_1c337646f29875672b5a61192b9010f9~2.jpg

• Haha
He binned off his tattoo remover because they were disrespectful to his dog?? Hahahaha
- youā€™re a comedian John, Iā€™ll give you that. Iā€™m with GreaseSpot, I reckon you saw the charge and hot footed it out of there. As if we wouldnā€™t have had a rambling monologue on your stories if what you said was true.

And hold on, he has no containers in stock? Wtf? Why on earth has he been promoting them then - knowing he didnā€™t have them?? He canā€™t even give a timeframe as to when he will have them / meaning he hasnā€™t placed the order. Or canā€™t afford to. And so it beginsā€¦

The only items available to buy on his site are the E Books and CRapp access. No containers or physical books. Has he flogged them??

Last edited:
  • Haha