Themumlife_styled #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s sickening that they got their Disney paris stay for free. That hotel is so expensive. Why should people pay an arm and a leg to visit these places then she swans in there for free.
Ugh was it a free trip?! It looked great I have to say

Reactions: 2
You’re talking not far off of 5k for that stay! Castle club rooms x2, priority passes for all, half board dining, the princess makeover for the little one…. All for an out of focus reel!

• Wow
Reactions: 6
You’re talking not far off of 5k for that stay! Castle club rooms x2, priority passes for all, half board dining, the princess makeover for the little one…. All for an out of focus reel!
It’s sooo annoying. She really isn’t ’a Disney’ person/audience either.

Reactions: 1
Why does she keep repeating the it’s a wholesome holiday, like the 90’s?
Do her kids not just play outside anyway?

Reactions: 2
Center parcs might be a wholesome place but I bet it isn’t with her and her mates all drunk, dressed in Anine Bing, and shrieking, whilst their kids run riot

• Haha
Reactions: 9
What’s this woe me post about following a photographer.. she’s blowing this thing up for attention

Reactions: 3
It was so weird just delete the message and report. No need to share … story after story all for engagement

So much easier entertaining the kids in NY?Am not sure filming yourselves is quite classed as a pastime but go ahead. So sad they are all so insta affected, even the youngest posing and the oldest ‘tween’ doing over-shoulder bum shots. It’s bleeping weird how does she not see that before posting?!

Reactions: 11
Honestly I’m kind of shocked by the latest reel. Clearly knows the shorts are riding high up that girls bum but doesn’t care because she wants the engagement

Such an inappropriate outfit for a girl of that age to be wearing in such a busy city, let alone plastered all over social media.

The woman she’s tagged in her last story is a Zionist racist who made a lot of headlines a few years ago. You can read all about her here. her husbands a dodgy rich banker though so of course Katie would want to rub shoulders with her.

• Wow