TheLittleDreamerUk

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bloody hell, their house must smell vile with all that vinegar she’s using. And washing the fruit in a vinegar mix too 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 1
I agree that post about wanting to respect her child is a joke. Calling her Miss O when her names all over her page anyway, updating everyone on every bowel movement is a lot. And the constant ‘this is just what OUR child is doing but YOUR inferior child may be developing more slowly and that’s OK’ is just painful.

Reactions: 5
Just like when you stopped using her full name yet it’s all over previous posts. Stopping using her face yet it’s all over previous posts too. I don’t think my eyes can roll anymore at you Jess 🙄
IMG_5258.png

“We always knew this day would come” is not quite accurate. She’s defended showing O, sometimes stretching her arguments to the point they didn’t make sense. I imagine Will put his foot down, or her family intervened, or both. It must be the end of their social media journey, I don’t see how they will keep up. Lumispa?

Reactions: 4
“We always knew this day would come” is not quite accurate. She’s defended showing O, sometimes stretching her arguments to the point they didn’t make sense. I imagine Will put his foot down, or her family intervened, or both. It must be the end of their social media journey, I don’t see how they will keep up. Lumispa?
I know. Saying she asks O if she can post things like she has the capacity to consent 🥴

Pleased she's seen the light, but there is already damage done. Hundreds of images and videos of O out there that will probably have fallen into the hands of at least one wrong person.

She will move forward by getting using ivf and pregnancy as her content and then the baby until they turn 3 as it seems a baby's privacy doesn't matter in Jess' eyes.

She’s essentially used her to get the platform she has, set up a shop to rip folk off and pay for her wedding. Her previous insta page thewonderingdreamer has 140K followers and has O’s name plastered all over it

Reactions: 3
Howled at the blurred face and back of the head photo. That is not giving the kid privacy. Not posting about the kid at all is actual privacy 😬

Howled at the blurred face and back of the head photo. That is not giving the kid privacy. Not posting about the kid at all is actual privacy 😬
I knew as soon as she put that statement up she would still continue to post pretty much as normal and she has
Story this morning with ‘miss o’ lying in bed
Why does anyone need to see that?!

Reactions: 5
How long until she starts shilling her homemade moisturiser on her shop? 🤣

• Haha
Why are there babies at her hen do? Looks very tame and boring. One day at her mates house with the pool then on to a club. Thrilling.
Also what an ick calling Will ‘Daddy’ all the time 🤢

Reactions: 2
The fact she’s still posting on her wedding day shows it will be impossible for her to give up or limit her posting.

The fact she’s still posting on her wedding day shows it will be impossible for her to give up or limit her posting.
Yep! I’ve barely noticed a difference in what she posts now she’s apparently not showing her face. She’s still showing her constantly!

Wants to make another big deal about blurring her face but in her story I can see O's face 3 times... O is either on your Instagram or she's not. I'm not sure anyone is actually bothered anyway.
Oh and see she left her professional dashboard on there for all to see as well 👀

Attachments

Not showing O’s face on instagram but will happily film her in a swimsuit running round. Are you bleeping kidding me, give your head a wobble Jess you absolute tool

Not showing O’s face on instagram but will happily film her in a swimsuit running round. Are you bleeping kidding me, give your head a wobble Jess you absolute tool
3 times today I've told my poor husband give your head a wobble!!!🤣🤣🤣 in his defence I'm just stressed 😫 but that statement lives rent free I'm my head!!!😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2