The.Yes.Life Abi Jenkins #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So, will Lyra be going on an cruises with them, or getting palmed off again? The first 3 years are THE MOST crucial for years for development, if a child doesn't have stability or feel secure with a parent(s) during this time, to put it bluntly, you duck them up for life. Future relationships, friendships etc. She passes her around like an unwanted gift. Yet, on the day she should have been in her actual mummy's arms, the day of her brother's death date anniversary, she fucked off, Lyra in tow, to a witchy crapp6 thing..... and still palmed her off! That poor baby. I hope her keltoid grows so big it covers her bullfrog mouth from croaking any more tit to her 'angels'

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She has said on multiple occasions that she didn’t plan on looking after/parenying a baby, isn’t something she wanted to do. She had just got married, and list of their kids are teenagers, and having a baby at 40, is very different than having one in your 20’s and 30’s. She could have said no. I think she likes being the “saviour” hopes than people will worship her for bringing up her grandaughter. Yet, she passes her around like an unwanted puppy. Lyra will see and recognise she’s unwanted and then hear what’s been said about her by the person who brought her up!
I think Abi was adopted herself, so surely she must see how she’s rejecting Lyra.

Onto the house, she apparently put an offer on, it doesn’t have a garden?????? So she’s going from somewhere with enough space to house her dad and Amy, plus gld knows who rlse, to barely anything. She had 2 dogs, an energetic breed too, which need to burn off energy. What if abis lazy solution? Buy a snugfle mat, fill is with cheap dog treats and the garden is no longer needed! FFS.

She’s acting like she’s never heard of one before, yet they’re been around for ages, and are much cheaper than the one she bought off “The TikTok Shop” (does annoy anyone else that she puts a The at the start!) I thought she wasn’t buying anything?

Here’s a novel idea, Abz, why don’t you up your training for the trek, and walk your dogs as sort of the regime? It’s free, and dogs need BOTH physical and mental stimulation.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
The more she carries on, the higher her tattle thread will move up that Google search 🤣🤣 And the bigger her keiloid will grow 😂😂 It will need its own cabin soon…..
😱😱 Just googled 'keiloid' 😂 😂 😂
---
I HATE the fact she’s saying she doesn’t like going to the doctors. I don’t know anyone who does! It’s funny how she had to go TWICE on the cruise, plus her household is often sick, so alternative medicine isn’t all it’s cracked up to be! (I do think it has a place, but to dismiss modern medicine like she does, is foolish!) The fact she had so many issues to tell the gp about and they are sending her for so many tests, tells me she should have gone there sooner.
I do wonder if she’s exaggerating things to get out if her trek because she hasn’t done the fund raising…
Alternative medicine is great when you practice healthy living. She can't eat all the junk she does and expect to be healthy. She is full of tit literally

Reactions: 3
She has said on multiple occasions that she didn’t plan on looking after/parenying a baby, isn’t something she wanted to do. She had just got married, and list of their kids are teenagers, and having a baby at 40, is very different than having one in your 20’s and 30’s. She could have said no. I think she likes being the “saviour” hopes than people will worship her for bringing up her grandaughter. Yet, she passes her around like an unwanted puppy. Lyra will see and recognise she’s unwanted and then hear what’s been said about her by the person who brought her up!
I think Abi was adopted herself, so surely she must see how she’s rejecting Lyra.

Onto the house, she apparently put an offer on, it doesn’t have a garden?????? So she’s going from somewhere with enough space to house her dad and Amy, plus gld knows who rlse, to barely anything. She had 2 dogs, an energetic breed too, which need to burn off energy. What if abis lazy solution? Buy a snugfle mat, fill is with cheap dog treats and the garden is no longer needed! FFS.

She’s acting like she’s never heard of one before, yet they’re been around for ages, and are much cheaper than the one she bought off “The TikTok Shop” (does annoy anyone else that she puts a The at the start!) I thought she wasn’t buying anything?

Here’s a novel idea, Abz, why don’t you up your training for the trek, and walk your dogs as sort of the regime? It’s free, and dogs need BOTH physical and mental stimulation.
Of course she buys things from Tik Tok, she then recommends them to her followers and gets commission?

I never ever saw those poor dogs go out for a walk until Amy moved in a few years ago. And that soon stopped too!! You’re so right, if she was out walking them and doing right by them then she wouldn’t have piled on the stones and would be training for her “Iceland trek” too! She’s just lazy. She claims to love her dogs so much yet does nothing with them apart from lay on the sofa. There are other breeds for a lapdog Abi!!!
---
She’s at it with her retreats again. She claims to have helped THOUSANDS over 10 years with her skills. She’s not qualified in anything only spitting BS, ripping people off, and ruining lives with her words and actions. And the lady she initially started these retreats with was ripped off too a couple of years ago, Abi stole thousands of pounds from her bank account. Now she has the audacity to continue doing them like it was all her business, when the whole idea and concept wasn’t hers in the first place.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 4
I never ever saw those poor dogs go out for a walk until Amy moved in a few years ago. And that soon stopped too!! You’re so right, if she was out walking them and doing right by them then she wouldn’t have piled on the stones and would be training for her “Iceland trek” too! She’s just lazy. She claims to love her dogs so much yet does nothing with them apart from lay on the sofa. There are other breeds for a lapdog Abi!!!
---
She’s at it with her retreats again. She claims to have helped THOUSANDS over 10 years with her skills. She’s not qualified in anything only spitting BS, ripping people off, and ruining lives with her words and actions. And the lady she initially started these retreats with was ripped off too a couple of years ago, Abi stole thousands of pounds from her bank account. Now she has the audacity to continue doing them like it was all her business, when the whole idea and concept wasn’t hers in the first place.
Does she have any actual qualifications for this? A psychology degree for example?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Why didn't she fry the chorizo in her last video 🤢

She cracks me up with all her advice especially about blood sugar levels then eats carbs with fat . She is a fat r.e.t.a.r.d.e.d fool

• Haha
Reactions: 2
How dare she discuss how Harley and Alex responded a dealt with their mums passing! Neither are old enough to consent to this information being shared. Even if Alex says it’s ok, he’s a minor and doesn’t have the capacity to consent!!

• Sad
---
What a horror!😡

---

• Haha
It irrationally annoys me that she starts every tik tok with with “good morning angels” or “happy Sunday!” I’m pretty certain she is going to start selling merch with this on for all the gullible people to buy, thinking they’re helping Erin somehow.
How much are her bullshit retreats? I hope she’s not leading any of the sessions. Probably not, she’s most likely be “testing” all the super high quality food, prepared by the best chef in the world, no not Abi green chef and add way too much cheese on things, Vance, but someone else she claims is the best…

• Haha
It irrationally annoys me that she starts every tik tok with with “good morning angels” or “happy Sunday!” I’m pretty certain she is going to start selling merch with this on for all the gullible people to buy, thinking they’re helping Erin somehow.
How much are her bullshit retreats? I hope she’s not leading any of the sessions. Probably not, she’s most likely be “testing” all the super high quality food, prepared by the best chef in the world, no not Abi green chef and add way too much cheese on things, Vance, but someone else she claims is the best…
About a grand, at least! Yes she leads them. Why does her voice change like it did throughout that post about the details of the retreats. She thinks she’s some kind of expert professional!! Yet she stands there in her scruffy top looking like Waynetta trying to promote them!

• Haha