The Tim Tracker #174 Burning pans and losing fans

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jenn wearing the same green tik tok overalls from the day before for dinner. She must really be out of clothing options.

IMG_4591.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
They didn't leave their room until after 10am, but they have to get Da Baby back to take a nap by 12:30.
I will never understand why they need to go back to a hotel or back home so da baby can nap, like let him sleep in the stroller, kids will sleep when they are tired regardless of where they are or even if there's noise, am sure every parent has had their kid out at something an the kid has slept fine in the stroller, hell my niece slept right through the second half of Disney on ice, not exactly a quiet thing, an she was on her own seat, so kids do sleep through whatever an in whatever position, it's just going start making J resent O even more if he's at something an they are having to go back to the hotel to let O sleep, even I at J's age would not have been happy at getting taken away from somewhere to sit back at a hotel

Reactions: 17
So they go eat lunch but see characters close by so Dim takes Budley off to meet/hard hi-five punch them. They come across a friendship bracelet making cart. Dim tells OGB they will come back after they finish eating their sandwiches. Budley says NO NOW and rather than saying NO Dim just caves to the kid.

There’s actually zero hope for that kid not turning out to be completely out of control. And that’s down to his weak arse parents
I think Tim was also pissed about having to pay $10 for it.

Honestly, I have girls and I would have had a hard time paying $10 for that.

And I strongly disagree with Jenn shitting on the Boardwalk and the QS Dining Plan. Normal families visit the parks. During a 3 night stay, they visit other places besides the Boardwalk area. Normal families would have got their asses out of bed and had enough time to travel to Pop Century or Art of Animation for a meal. The QS Dining Plan would have been great for them at EPCOT. Especially at a place like Regal Eagle, they'd get their money's worth there. They could have made bank from Dining Plan snacks at EPCOT too. They just suck. They are miserable humans.

Reactions: 32
Even if it was a troll comment, it’s a very mild comment and not one worth deleting and banning someone for.

The only reason she never deleted this one…

View attachment 2937785

…is because it got a lot of attention before she was able to catch it. No doubt the person who made that comment is now banned though.
Yeah, I LOVED that post. We all tell her that on the regular here. Frustrating she doesn’t internalize it and adopt it immediately!

Reactions: 8
OG always sounds and looks sick. that poor kid was coughing and has been for a while now. they ought to see what’s going on, but they won’t. they let him cough into his hand too?! come on.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Here is that Tracker and Sons shirt. Personally, I don’t understand the design or the vibe they were going for because I don’t understand how the gator fits in with their brand.

IMG_4593.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
They hated this stay so much. Actually Buddy had fun so that was nice. Jenn did not and that was nice too.

The baby was making me nervous on that bike.

Reactions: 24
General Thoughts
  • So they are literally mad because they are going to miss their second breakfast when they just finished their first breakfast. And I know there's a lot of people who like breakfast food but I generally hate it especially the greasy tit they eat.
  • So the merch is replacing the St. Thomas collection. Way to pimp out the kids some more.
  • They are letting J$ run more and more amok. It looks like they let him walk up to the slide alone. I have a lot of thoughts on this.
  • I see the sleep straight jacket is back. Oh Ollie, poor, poor, Ollie. I hope Rosie at least made a lasting impact on you so you can survive these two morons and your bratty big bro.
  • When the "brothers" are playing together it's clear they didn't pay for Ollie to actually play. Not that I'm that surprised since he's one but still cringe.
  • Speaking of cringe is the Luigi set of TikTok overalls the only semi-nice thing that she could pack that fit. Though I don't really think they are even semi nice just not gross bike shorts and St. Thoms or merch tees.
  • They both complained when they were "exercising" on that bike thing. They need to exercise more. And holding the camera does not equal exercising Jenn.
  • What a bleeping boring waste of money and no one is just going to stay at the boardwalk to just eat, tit, and pollute the pool like they are.
  • :rolleyes: I'm sure checking out and dropping OG off wen swimmingly

• Sad
Reactions: 19
THANK YOU! I was going to ask the same bleeping question. HOW the duck are they able to sleep in until 10 a.m. with two kids?!?!?

Oh wait, nevermind. That's because JENN is the one sleeping until 10 a.m. and Tim and the kids have to sit around and WAIT for her ass to get herself out of bed. 🖕
Also aren't the kids hungry at like 7 or 8 am?

• Heart
Reactions: 13
So last year she got a fancy Mother’s Day brunch and this year she did a staycation in a hotel where the rooms were, in her own words, “nothing to write home about.” Oh how the mighty have fallen. Love to see it.

Reactions: 21
Here is that Tracker and Sons shirt. Personally, I don’t understand the design or the vibe they were going for because I don’t understand how the gator fits in with their brand.

View attachment 2938510
Such poor taste!! 😡

Did they forget that a little boy lost his life at the Grand Floridian when a crocodile/alligator (I forget the difference) snatched him from the water!!

But, then, That Tracks!!

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
So another staycation soon with the quick service dining plan again. Why. They obviously hated it. I guess it’s because they got big views on that one AKL video back in January.

Reactions: 10
Dim literally carrying the weight of his entire family peddling the Surrey bike by himself.
---
Jeez. They have another resort stay coming up soon and got the dining plan for that too.
My guess something on the monorail loop so Dim can get a reservation for Tiana's.

Reactions: 13
Dim literally carrying the weight of his entire family peddling the Surrey bike by himself.
---

My guess something on the monorail loop so Dim can get a reservation for Tiana's.
Or try to guilt a CM into letting him go when previews are rumored to be going on. That whole thing with Tron still pisses me off.
---
So why are Tracker and Sons and gator removing service? Am I missing anything from the history of Bojo the Clown where he removed gators? The only thing I associate with gators and him is that he lives in Florida but so what they have them in other states as well.

Reactions: 14
And all they do is complain. They have zero appreciation for anything. People who want to live vicariously through Disney vloggers don't want to watch miserable people. People want to watch happy people.
They hate the thought of having a real life, where he goes out and films, she edits and they both significantly contribute to keeping the house tidy and looking after the kids, and only take a couple of vacations a year. So they fill their lives with these staycations and repeat vacations and STILL aren't happy with ANYTHING. Is it some sort of flex where they like to pretend that nothing is totally up to their high standards? Do they just enjoy shitting on things that make other people perfectly happy? Why do they keep going to Disney when all they do is complain about the tiniest things? She can't really think that someone watching their vlog for info on a Boardwalk stay is going to cancel their reservation because it doesn't have a Freestyle machine.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.